WinkLooking partner for making PRO TRAINERS!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking partner for making PRO TRAINERS!
I am looking for partner.
We would make some trainers with VB6,,,..


You need just:
- KNOWLEDGE FOR UCEs,VB6 AND ADDRESSES
- 75+ POSTS




Send Private Message For ME!!!(NO EMAIL(It doesn't work))
You have PM
i got yourself not even 75 posts
ill help you, i need to join more teams


PM me
LOL yeah
Quote Originally Posted by M-Tune View Post
i got yourself not even 75 posts
I had another acc here but I forget PW and Then NAME !!
I had like 100-125 posts!!
11hahaha
Sorry for bouble post but
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO CAN USE UCE!!!
y is ever one making in vb not c++. Now i cant help
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?