InfoIV change

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
IV change
I've been told that IV's don't change after evolve, but yesterday I evolved an IV 93 magikarp and it turned into an IV 95 gyarados.
Any idea how this is possible?
I think it does change tbh because I had it change when I evolved a Pokemon as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Gibba View Post
I've been told that IV's don't change after evolve, but yesterday I evolved an IV 93 magikarp and it turned into an IV 95 gyarados.
Any idea how this is possible?
Quote Originally Posted by SreudianFlip987 View Post
I think it does change tbh because I had it change when I evolved a Pokemon as well.
Nope, IV does not change.
Most of the time IV's are not exact. There's a range to it, for example 90-95. When you first catch the pokemon, it could be any one of the values in the range. But when you power it up or evolve it, the range decreases and you get a more accurate IV. So congrats, your IV was 95 all along.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us