Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventure_Club View Post
    Thank you!

I may make a skype in the future but not right now. Does anyone believe not having a skype may be limiting my business?
    It could.. because ppl are lazy.
    But seriously.. it took me +/- 5 minutes to setup jabber with new account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by TooChang View Post
    how much for universal studios, hollywood los angeles ca?
    I can do anything like that. It's my specialty. If you add Disney etc I can do discounts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro07 View Post
    Can you do tickets from Philippines to Japan or Singapore?
    Yes, I can. International is the way to go

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I don't even... View Post
    Anyway you could do made in america?

https://www.madeinamericafes*****m/16/
    No, no ticketmaster
    Try another event

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hey can you PM me with any Toronto hot air balloon events you have? I can't quite figure out Jabber.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Click above to view my vouch profile!

Overview: I was given the opportunity to receive a vouch copy I wanted to make sure that it would be a big one. I had originally wanted EDM concert tickets but since the event date was far away, I decided to opt out for a local amusement park that I could go to on that weekend. Of course, I had my doubts at first. I have heard of these services being mentioned before on the forums but there has been no real service quite like this before. As you can see, many users share the same interests that I do. Cheap discounted tickets for practically everything sounds to good to be true but I decided to test that out for myself. I messaged Adventure Club over Jabber and I promptly got a response. His activity on MPGH alone lets me contact him both here on the forums and on Jabber. I always judge communication for all services. Its the most important part of a service and with a service like this, communication is key. With that said, I was very satisfied with what Adventure Club was able to accommodate me with. His prompt response times allowed me to ask any questions I had and to solve any problems that may arise. With that said, there were no problems at all. If I needed any help, I would leave a message on Jabber and he would get back to me in an hour later. The day before the day I was supposed to go, he provided me with tickets but due to some technical problems on MPGH's side, I has to postpone the date to the day after. Adventure Club was very cooperative and gave me tickets for the next day instead. When I went, they all worked. I was nervous of course and I told Adventure Club to be on stand by in case something happened. Nothing went wrong. The tickets worked liked a charm.

Communication: Jabber is a really interesting choice of communication but it works. I downloaded an iOS app called Monal that allowed me to use Jabber on my phone. The app works great and communication with Adventure Club was easy. Online, it was easy as well. Although he may be busy at times (that is expected) he has answered every time I had a question. He also answers MPGH PM's which is also a plus! Jabber was quite confusing to set up at first but afterwards it was easy to use. I am giving him a nine out of ten because of his unorthodox method of communication and his once in a while long reply times. This could easily be improved though so this rating doesn't amount to much.

My Package: In total, I got over 9 tickets that I had to redeem. 2 tickets were park admission tickets, 2 of them were fast passes, 2 of them were all day food wristbands, another 2 were for free drinks all day, and the last one for parking. They all worked. Every single one of them went through without any problems at all. I was extremely surprised myself and very pleased. I literally did not have to spend a single dime the entire day. Adventure Club truly hooked it up.

Overall, what else can I say? The tickets I got were the real deal and I had an amazing day today. Adventure Club was super nice and helpful throughout the entire process. I wish Adventure Club the best of luck on MPGH. I expect to see your business grow more and more each day.

Also, here are some pics I took on my trip...

Yum...

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

LunaScratch (08-23-2016),Ogma. (08-26-2016),ravo1965 (08-23-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post

Overview: I was given the opportunity to receive a vouch copy I wanted to make sure that it would be a big one. I had originally wanted EDM concert tickets but since the event date was far away, I decided to opt out for a local amusement park that I could go to on that weekend. Of course, I had my doubts at first. I have heard of these services being mentioned before on the forums but there has been no real service quite like this before. As you can see, many users share the same interests that I do. Cheap discounted tickets for practically everything sounds to good to be true but I decided to test that out for myself. I messaged Adventure Club over Jabber and I promptly got a response. His activity on MPGH alone lets me contact him both here on the forums and on Jabber. I always judge communication for all services. Its the most important part of a service and with a service like this, communication is key. With that said, I was very satisfied with what Adventure Club was able to accommodate me with. His prompt response times allowed me to ask any questions I had and to solve any problems that may arise. With that said, there were no problems at all. If I needed any help, I would leave a message on Jabber and he would get back to me in an hour later. The day before the day I was supposed to go, he provided me with tickets but due to some technical problems on MPGH's side, I has to postpone the date to the day after. Adventure Club was very cooperative and gave me tickets for the next day instead. When I went, they all worked. I was nervous of course and I told Adventure Club to be on stand by in case something happened. Nothing went wrong. The tickets worked liked a charm.

Communication: Jabber is a really interesting choice of communication but it works. I downloaded an iOS app called Monal that allowed me to use Jabber on my phone. The app works great and communication with Adventure Club was easy. Online, it was easy as well. Although he may be busy at times (that is expected) he has answered every time I had a question. He also answers MPGH PM's which is also a plus! Jabber was quite confusing to set up at first but afterwards it was easy to use. I am giving him a nine out of ten because of his unorthodox method of communication and his once in a while long reply times. This could easily be improved though so this rating doesn't amount to much.

My Package: In total, I got over 9 tickets that I had to redeem. 2 tickets were park admission tickets, 2 of them were fast passes, 2 of them were all day food wristbands, another 2 were for free drinks all day, and the last one for parking. They all worked. Every single one of them went through without any problems at all. I was extremely surprised myself and very pleased. I literally did not have to spend a single dime the entire day. Adventure Club truly hooked it up.

Overall, what else can I say? The tickets I got were the real deal and I had an amazing day today. Adventure Club was super nice and helpful throughout the entire process. I wish Adventure Club the best of luck on MPGH. I expect to see your business grow more and more each day.

Yum...
    Well that is quite the vouch. Looks like business is going to boom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Technkilla View Post
    Well that is quite the vouch. Looks like business is going to boom.
    Hopefully all goes well for everyone else.

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

✘✘✘

Thanks

Thumbs up

[MPGH]Predator, Thanks for giving an awesome thorough vouch!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Euvq4zCR View Post
    [MPGH]Predator, Thanks for giving an awesome thorough vouch!
    No problem. If you have any questions regarding my experience, just let me know.

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post

Yum...

Thank you!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Adventure_Club For This Useful Post:

LunaScratch (08-23-2016)

Thanks
    Hi! Can you get me 2 tickets to southampton vs chelsea premier league game on 30th october

Thanks
    Please accept my request on jabber I added you I think. I´m interested in your service.

My jabber id: radan@exploit.im

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Please accept my request on jabber I added you I think. I´m interested in your service.

My jabber id: radan@exploit.im

Thanks!

Thanks
    Can you do NBA games in the US?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    any possibilities of doing NFL games?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by DChan88 View Post