TalkingWTS2x $50 PREPAID RP CARDS | 30% OFF | BTC ONLY | QUICK TRADE.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
2x $50 PREPAID RP CARDS | 50% OFF | BTC ONLY | QUICK TRADE.
Skype ID: ******gameservices123


2 $50 RP CARDS REMAINING (7,200 RP)
$25 per card. ONLY WORKS ON NA (Haven't tried on others).
BTC Only please.

Unable to post screenshots of these as I don't have the physical cards, however I've used multiple in the past without any issues. Can promise a refund if one doesn't work (they will though).
Cards now 50% off as I want them gone quickly. $25 each!
Quote Originally Posted by GameServices View Post
Cards now 50% off as I want them gone quickly. $25 each!
Do you have any vouches or reputation?
ONLINE AND SELLING. STILL TWO AVAILABLE.
Are you willing to go first?
If proof can be provided these codes are legit and won't get pulled back I will buy both right now.
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
If proof can be provided these codes are legit and won't get pulled back I will buy both right now.
Can't really think of any proof I can give, though I've used codes in the past and have never had an issue with them. There is basically no chance of anything happening.
Quote Originally Posted by GameServices View Post
Can't really think of any proof I can give, though I've used codes in the past and have never had an issue with them. There is basically no chance of anything happening.
I'll let you know
STILL 2 LEFT. Add me on skype if you want to buy them.

Going to sleep for now.
Quote Originally Posted by GameServices View Post
BUMP. STILL FOR SALE!
You do realize you need to have some proof of them?
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
You do realize you need to have some proof of them?
You do realize if there was any form of proof I could give I would have included it?

They'll sell eventually, I don't care.
Quote Originally Posted by GameServices View Post
You do realize if there was any form of proof I could give I would have included it?

They'll sell eventually, I don't care.
No, but if you want to create a thread about selling something, it is required to show proof. If not, it can result in a ban, or removal of thread.
Added right now.
I think it is required to get proof when adding a thread its in the rules bro xD
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?