WTSTheia Betting Service | Join the most profitable betting group

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Theia Betting Service | Join the most profitable betting group


*Hova is no longer a part of this service. Updating thread soon.*
Predictions are up for 8/25/2016! First day of free predictions!!!
Quote Originally Posted by CarsonWentz View Post
Predictions are up for 5/25/2016! First day of free predictions!!!
It's 8/25/2016 where are you getting the 5 from.
Quote Originally Posted by Raw View Post


It's 8/25/2016 where are you getting the 5 from.
Whoops //2short
Hello can you explain what does amount to pick and the 1.25, 1 and like 2 means ?

I see that you have 1=-5% . Can you explain what all these numbers means?
Quote Originally Posted by PikachuApple View Post
Hello can you explain what does amount to pick and the 1.25, 1 and like 2 means ?

I see that you have 1=-5% . Can you explain what all these numbers means?
1-5% of the money you have.
Predictions are up for today! Yesterday was alright, going 4/6. Only one more spot left for the free upgrade!
@Hova, can you change title to:

TheiaMPGH | Betting Group | 78% correct picks
Quote Originally Posted by CarsonWentz View Post
@Hova, can you change title to:

TheiaMPGH | Betting Group | 78% correct picks
I've updated the thread.
I'm watching everyday your prediction, 78% is good, I hope that you will continue with this trend
Do you have a list of previous bets? I mean 8/11 means nothing. I guess you did not start betting a few days ago so to see older results would help a lot.
Are you somehow giving out a set timeframe as a vouch copy to determine how well this is going?
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
Are you somehow giving out a set timeframe as a vouch copy to determine how well this is going?

I'd be willing to give 5 free weeks, add me on skype

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 2hotpwnguin View Post
Do you have a list of previous bets? I mean 8/11 means nothing. I guess you did not start betting a few days ago so to see older results would help a lot.
I can't currently access older results because the account I was using was suspected of money laundering. I switched to bitcoin betting no more than a week ago.
Hmmm that's interesting service, 78% is interesting indeed
Predictions are up for today!

Yesterday was okay, we went 4/6. Although losing two bets, both of the were underdog bets, were people were advised to bet lightly!
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?