One Piece Gold Movie

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
One Piece Gold Movie


Here is a picture of Sabo and Lucci from the new movie.


Anyone else hyped?
This message is hidden because flex1178 is on your ignore list.
View Post

Remove user from ignore list
Can someone tell me when does One Piece ends? xDDDD
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Can someone tell me when does One Piece ends?
Give it around 5 years, then we'll see the beginning of the end.
Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
Give it around 5 years, then we'll see the beginning of the end.
Hmm seems accurate.
How about Fairy Tail's return? I just finished the last episode.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post

Hmm seems accurate.
How about Fairy Tail's return? I just finished the last episode.
Go watch a better anime, like xhunter or d gray mane, or mushishi
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
How about Fairy Tail's return? I just finished the last episode.
Give it around a month, by then they probably have an idea and will extend it by 570 Episodes.
Quote Originally Posted by Walkyr View Post
Give it around a month, by then they probably have an idea and will extend it by 570 Episodes.
I hope so. Got me hooked. Meanwhile I am watching others
This is off topic, but my Season 8 Voyage 2 dvd set finally came in.

Quote Originally Posted by Martini McMurphy View Post
The Sword of the Stranger (2007)
terrible movie, seen it twice and it's bad.

I'd recommend watching shigurui if you wanna see samurai.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post


Here is a picture of Sabo and Lucci from the new movie.


Anyone else hyped?
Cant wait for Gold Movie
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Cant wait for Gold Movie
Good luck with that, the boruto movie or whatever took a year to finally get released just in subs.

If this airs this year or next it's prob gonna be dubbed with release.
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?