One Piece Gold Movie

Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Good luck with that, the boruto movie or whatever took a year to finally get released just in subs.

If this airs this year or next it's prob gonna be dubbed with release.
Gold is already subbed bud. You can find the .ass file online and then add it to the raw yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Gold is already subbed bud. You can find the .ass file online and then add it to the raw yourself.
Not sure what you're talking about. There is no One Piece Gold video up, not sub or raw.

If there is link it.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Not sure what you're talking about. There is no One Piece Gold video up, not sub or raw.

If there is link it.
As I said, the .ass file is up. No one wanted to add it to the raw itself because it takes time.

I'll link when I get the chance.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
As I said, the .ass file is up. No one wanted to add it to the raw itself because it takes time.

I'll link when I get the chance.
I got no idea what an ass file is, I thought you were just trolling.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
I got no idea what an ass file is, I thought you were just trolling.
It's the subtitle file. They're not built into the video itself. That's why with modern players you're able to switch from something like English subtitles to Japanese subtitles, or whatever is included.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
It's the subtitle file. They're not built into the video itself. That's why with modern players you're able to switch from something like English subtitles to Japanese subtitles, or whatever is included.
Why would I care about the subtitles without the video? Is there a raw video somewhere? Can you upload One Piece Gold? Are you capable of this? I don't see why it hasn't merged on the internet... Is there a digital copy of the movie? Is there a hood cam? I'd really like to watch it before I lose hype in a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Is One Piece Gold digitally available yet?
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
Why would I care about the subtitles without the video? Is there a raw video somewhere? Can you upload One Piece Gold? Are you capable of this? I don't see why it hasn't merged on the internet... Is there a digital copy of the movie? Is there a hood cam? I'd really like to watch it before I lose hype in a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Is One Piece Gold digitally available yet?
Either look it up yourself or wait until I'm home in ~3 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Either look it up yourself or wait until I'm home in ~3 hours.
I have, I even am so desperate to see the movie I've signed up on fake sites which obviously didnt have the movie, they showed heart of gold....

If you can do this man, you'll be a fucking hero. Especially if it's 720 or 1080p
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
I have, I even am so desperate to see the movie I've signed up on fake sites which obviously didnt have the movie, they showed heart of gold....

If you can do this man, you'll be a fucking hero. Especially if it's 720 or 1080p
I actually can't link you the download because it's against rules. Add me on Skype or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I actually can't link you the download because it's against rules. Add me on Skype or something.
What is your skype.

Mine is

- - - Updated - - -

Okay I added you, didn't see your skype on under your profile.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using the web skype, I'll leave it open for an hour os so in hopes you respond.

Just make sure you don't send me the download through skype because thats slow as fuck and doesnt work for web version.
I didn't even take a look at the movie yet... But one image was all it took for me to be interested. Watching it tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I didn't even take a look at the movie yet... But one image was all it took for me to be interested. Watching it tonight.
how? Can you link me. None of my sites have it uploaded, or the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I didn't even take a look at the movie yet... But one image was all it took for me to be interested. Watching it tonight.
wtf why are you cocksucker now?

Edit: nvm, derp.
Looks cool!
For anyone whos reading this, there is hood cam with improper subtitles of the movie. Someone I sent my video that Takatsuki helped me with told me the subtitles cut out after a certain point. Not sure whats up with that but the .ass file is simply a bad copy, same with the hood cam.
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
For anyone whos reading this, there is hood cam with improper subtitles of the movie. Someone I sent my video that Takatsuki helped me with told me the subtitles cut out after a certain point. Not sure whats up with that but the .ass file is simply a bad copy, same with the hood cam.
Just wait for real gold movie .
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?