This message is hidden because flex1178 is on your ignore list. View Post Remove user from ignore list
Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama Can someone tell me when does One Piece ends? Give it around 5 years, then we'll see the beginning of the end.
Originally Posted by Walkyr Give it around 5 years, then we'll see the beginning of the end. Hmm seems accurate. How about Fairy Tail's return? I just finished the last episode.
Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama Hmm seems accurate. How about Fairy Tail's return? I just finished the last episode. Go watch a better anime, like xhunter or d gray mane, or mushishi
Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama How about Fairy Tail's return? I just finished the last episode. Give it around a month, by then they probably have an idea and will extend it by 570 Episodes.
Originally Posted by Walkyr Give it around a month, by then they probably have an idea and will extend it by 570 Episodes. I hope so. Got me hooked. Meanwhile I am watching others
Originally Posted by Martini McMurphy The Sword of the Stranger (2007) terrible movie, seen it twice and it's bad. I'd recommend watching shigurui if you wanna see samurai.
Originally Posted by Dab Here is a picture of Sabo and Lucci from the new movie. Anyone else hyped? Cant wait for Gold Movie
Originally Posted by RuShi Cant wait for Gold Movie Good luck with that, the boruto movie or whatever took a year to finally get released just in subs. If this airs this year or next it's prob gonna be dubbed with release.