RP Accounts!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
RP Accounts!
I'm looking for NA accounts that have RP on it, any amount.

The email linked to the LoL account
HAS TO BE UNVERIFIED.

Price varies depending on how much RP there is.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No bullshit, so don't add me unless you're going first.

Add me on Skype: skype.bobby7
Quote Originally Posted by LunarSmurfShop View Post
Added you.
Didn't get your Skype. What is your ID?
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post


Didn't get your Skype. What is your ID?
Skype: lottamoney3
I don't think i've added the wrong skype so i have no idea what is wrong. I've got 400 rp accounts laying around which i an drop you for supercheap. Unverified.
Quote Originally Posted by LunarSmurfShop View Post
Skype: lottamoney3
I don't think i've added the wrong skype so i have no idea what is wrong. I've got 400 rp accounts laying around which i an drop you for supercheap. Unverified.
Okay... Well, contact me on Skype at: skype.bobby7
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post


Okay... Well, contact me on Skype at: skype.bobby7
I have tons of unverified 400 RP accounts.
//Closed

Closed until @Five is unbanned.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?