ExclamationWTBLooking to buy LVL 28+ POGO Account w/ 2k+ CP Pokemon!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Looking to buy LVL 28+ POGO Account w/ 2k+ CP Pokemon!
Hello, I'm new to the site but a friend recommended I go here. I botted for a night about a month ago on my legit lvl 28 account and only got to level 30. Anyways I was banned 2 days after the release of perm bans over botting for 8 hours in Australia. Lmao. Haven't played since, and I'm looking to get back into the game. I want a reliable account that won't get banned a day, a week, or even a month later. So I'd prefer if it was not botted or sniped on. That being said if you have accounts that are human-like leveled then I may give it a chance. It would also be nice to have good Pokemon 2k+. Hit me on my skype below and name your price.

Skype: caamer0n
What's your budget?
- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damial View Post
What's your budget?
Mmm, nothing higher than $30. Also, I don't know how much an account like this would go for so I'm open for offers.
Quote Originally Posted by CamHax View Post
- - - Updated - - -



Mmm, nothing higher than $30. Also, I don't know how much an account like this would go for so I'm open for offers.
I had a great account thats worth at least $40... But I guess I can't sell it? Will I be able to to sell it to you for higher?
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post


I had a great account thats worth at least $40... But I guess I can't sell it? Will I be able to to sell it to you for higher?

Hit me on skype, I'm interested.
Quote Originally Posted by CamHax View Post
Hit me on skype, I'm interested.
Alright, whats your Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
Alright, whats your Skype?
Quote Originally Posted by CamHax View Post
Skype: caamer0n
In the post, haha.
Quote Originally Posted by CamHax View Post
In the post, haha.
Okay, I added you.
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post


Okay, I added you.

I haven't received it. What's your skype name?
Quote Originally Posted by CamHax View Post
I haven't received it. What's your skype name?
My Skype name is "skype.bobby7". I've been recently having Skype problems, sorry about that.
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post


My Skype name is "skype.bobby7". I've been recently having Skype problems, sorry about that.

I already added you twice over the past 2 hours. xD
You receive it yet?
Quote Originally Posted by CamHax View Post
I already added you twice over the past 2 hours. xD
You receive it yet?
I have you as a friend, and I'm shitposting a spam message on your Skype... Are you not getting it?
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post


I have you as a friend, and I'm shitposting a spam message on your Skype... Are you not getting it?
Got nothing and currently your'e offline. Weird. Any way else I can contact you? I'll keep spamming skype.
Quote Originally Posted by CamHax View Post
Got nothing and currently your'e offline. Weird. Any way else I can contact you? I'll keep spamming skype.
You can contact me via PM, Discord, or Facebook.
added your skype
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?