HiringSentry MBA Config Help

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Sentry MBA Config Help
I have a working sentry mba config for Fitbit, but for some reason proxies are not working with it.

I am looking for someone with experience with sentry mba to help me fix it, or someone who has a config that works with proxies.



Pay
Depends on developer but I can pay with PayPal, BTC.

Or I am offering Fitbit SE's. I will offer 2 se's of any Fitbit you want in exchange for your help.


Please leave skype so I can contact you.
Add my Skype: theintellect. (period on end).
Add me MPGHDenaro
Bump. Anyone else able to help?
Quote Originally Posted by njackso1 View Post
Bump. Anyone else able to help?
In the same boat - looking for some good config files but can't find any!
Quote Originally Posted by njackso1 View Post
Anyone else?
Add me on skype: powerofgenie
Quote Originally Posted by lemonle View Post
Add me on skype: powerofgenie
I added you, I have a question!
know alot of people but they aint free. Add me on skype if you whant them
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?