ArtImage Title!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Image Title!
Hi! I'm looking for somebody who can make me an animated graphic image title, which I can use at 1337 posts (it's going to be soon).

If you're not sure what an Image title is, on MPGH you start off with one saying MEM LVL 1 in blue.

I want another one, which is animated and says "Five" some point in time during the animation.

If I like it, and it turns out I used it for my image title, I will be paying you in some way, and use you as my supplier (if you agree).

----------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

Image titles cannot be larger than 160w X 25h

Must look legit

Can have a simple background, but I want smooth transitions

----------------------------------------------------------------
Why not just buy from a seller like everyone else?


PS: Your font color is shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
Why not just buy from a seller like everyone else?


PS: Your font color is shit.
Dude just shut the fuck up, your font color is worse. I have the right to choose my own font color.

Also, what is this request section for then? It's where you request things, and I have the choice of asking for it free.
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post


Dude just shut the fuck up, your font color is worse. I have the right to choose my own font color.

Also, what is this request section for then? It's where you request things, and I have the choice of asking for it free.
How is my font color worse? It has nothing to do with preference, if you want people to help you, maybe consider making it so they can see what your asking for.

my point is, that you said you would pay them anyways. Why waste people's time when you could just buy one? doesn't make sense to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


How is my font color worse? It has nothing to do with preference, if you want people to help you, maybe consider making it so they can see what your asking for.

my point is, that you said you would pay them anyways. Why waste people's time when you could just buy one? doesn't make sense to me.
I'm not sure how good they are able to design. You want me to pay them, and get a shitty-ass design in exchange? No, I want the greatest graphic design I can find, and if I like it, I'll be paying them to be my supplier.
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post


I'm not sure how good they are able to design. You want me to pay them, and get a shitty-ass design in exchange? No, I want the greatest graphic design I can find, and if I like it, I'll be paying them to be my supplier.
Nobody said you have to pay them first. But then again, I don't know anyone who would want to waste there time making a design that there customer won't pay for. And I see you changed the font color, Nice choice.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Nobody said you have to pay them first. But then again, I don't know anyone who would want to waste there time making a design that there customer won't pay for. And I see you changed the font color, Nice choice.
Thanks, and I'm willing to go first for people who are trusted, and therefor I must know ahead of time that their graphic designs are pure and smooth.
Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post


Thanks, and I'm willing to go first for people who are trusted, and therefor I must know ahead of time that their graphic designs are pure and smooth.
Well good luck finding a designer.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post


Well good luck finding a designer.
Thanks man, it's really hard to find one nowadays...
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?