I think someone want to steal my account or something!!
jjj.bmpattachment deleted · 229 downloads before removal
Originally Posted by PBFUCKER
Does this Bypass work???
I never seen befor bypass like this....
I think someone want to steal my account or something!!
No he wants you to log on to an account at his site.
No i dont think so but there is a problem i cant fill in letters....
Originally Posted by PBFUCKER
No i dont think so but there is a problem i cant fill in letters....
Where did u get it?
From a friend...
Can someone test it?
PM me
MAN fuck that bro it will take your account shit and send it to him and he got you shit now and all you nubs with gold member shit will be at a lost
nice
can i have plz??????
i think its start warrock with bypass or without pb
Originally Posted by PBFUCKER
Does this Bypass work???
I never seen befor bypass like this....
I think someone want to steal my account or something!!
dont listen to this guy he is a wanted scammer ive gotten reports BE WARNED....
lol why scammer?
Just think for one second - Maybe a brain cell might spark to life. Why on earth would you need to enter a username/password on a private bypass.
He is simply trying to steal your account - He wants you to enter your details & click a button - which will then send the information of your account to his E-mail.
~TriX~
Why the hell would a bypass need a username and password for? A password maybe. ITS A SCAM!
. . . . I'll test it though. (Hack the damn file)
ramdon
just put a random name and password like
noob
and noob
Please please be very careful of this guy I have heard that he loves to scam us lot, just hope dave bans him soon
lmao everyone put in useleess stuff and spam his email for trying to scam us lmao
Originally Posted by warrockk1ngs
dont listen to this guy he is a wanted scammer ive gotten reports BE WARNED....
lol idiots its a anti leach system for his website u must have an account at his website to log in and use the bypass