WTBBattlefield 1 Beta Code PS4+Pc

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Battlefield 1 Beta Code PS4+Pc
So as the title says guys. I totaly forgot to sign me in as Battlefield Insider...
Comment your prices below
Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
So as the title says guys. I totaly forgot to sign me in as Battlefield Insider...
Comment your prices below
Open beta comes out tomorrow.................
Quote Originally Posted by DipyD View Post
Open beta comes out tomorrow.................
Oh thats why i am plaing it right now...
Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
Oh thats why i am plaing it right now...
I know, so am i. im just saying it comes out tomorrow. so buying a code seems pointless, to me at least
Quote Originally Posted by DipyD View Post
I know, so am i. im just saying it comes out tomorrow. so buying a code seems pointless, to me at least
Just wanted to play with a friend today... Thats why...
You wanted me to type to you!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us