PostPBO hider.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
PBO hider.
Wondering how to create a PBO hider??


Hello, I've recently been looking into the whole Arma 3 hacking area and I found that a injector or PBO hider is needed.
If possible could someone teach me how to do either of these. Thank you.
Someone help me aswell? Skype: Kylejohnson59
be careful and not get scammed
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
be careful and not get scammed
woah your alive
I'm not particularly interested in doing dodgy deals over skype. For a while I have been looking for documentation on how to make your own private cheating tools and I have not been able to find any information online. So could anyone point me in the correct direction. Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by And1t View Post
I'm not particularly interested in doing dodgy deals over skype. For a while I have been looking for documentation on how to make your own private cheating tools and I have not been able to find any information online. So could anyone point me in the correct direction. Thanks in advance
c++, 6 months or more time learning, look at souce codes on here, learn from said source codes, write simple stuff, write harder stuff, problem solved.
yea i need it too,teach me pls >skype: pyzoman1
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?