NETFLIX PRIVATE ACCOUNTS | CHEAP | WARRENTY
HELLO MPGH , I am officialy 17 now and i want to open a mpgh shop for all things i can find ,
starting with accounts , starting with netflix :P
i have Netflix accounts and i am going to sell them .
Why you HAVE to choose me :
-Connected at skype at least one time each day
-I will answer very fast if you contact me by skype
-I will answer even faster if you contact me by my public email
-I have warrenty for accounts/replacements [IF WANTED]
-I will give a big member or an admin a free account so he can test it and even keep it to leave a vouch
All acounts are :
-Private [you can change email , password and add your phone number]
-At least HD with 2 screens at least
Prices :
1 account 1$
2 accounts 2$
3 accounts 2.5$
4 accounts 4$
5 accounts 4.5$
6 accounts 6$
7 accounts 7.5$
8 accounts 8$
9 accounts 9$
10 accounts 9$
Warrenty price [not forced] :
2 months 0.5$ for each account you buy [EX: you buy 5 accounts price without warrenty 4.5$ and +0.5X5=2.5$ ; 4.5+2.5=7$ total]
4 months 1$ for each account you buy [EX: you buy 5 accounts price without warrenty 4.5$ and +1X5=5$ ; 4.5+5=9.5$ total]
Proof of accounts :


Contact me :
Skype : blackhat287
Email : amrouhh@gmail.com
Vouchs :
starting with accounts , starting with netflix :P
i have Netflix accounts and i am going to sell them .
Why you HAVE to choose me :
-Connected at skype at least one time each day
-I will answer very fast if you contact me by skype
-I will answer even faster if you contact me by my public email
-I have warrenty for accounts/replacements [IF WANTED]
-I will give a big member or an admin a free account so he can test it and even keep it to leave a vouch
All acounts are :
-Private [you can change email , password and add your phone number]
-At least HD with 2 screens at least
Prices :
1 account 1$
2 accounts 2$
3 accounts 2.5$
4 accounts 4$
5 accounts 4.5$
6 accounts 6$
7 accounts 7.5$
8 accounts 8$
9 accounts 9$
10 accounts 9$
Warrenty price [not forced] :
2 months 0.5$ for each account you buy [EX: you buy 5 accounts price without warrenty 4.5$ and +0.5X5=2.5$ ; 4.5+2.5=7$ total]
4 months 1$ for each account you buy [EX: you buy 5 accounts price without warrenty 4.5$ and +1X5=5$ ; 4.5+5=9.5$ total]
Proof of accounts :


Contact me :
Skype : blackhat287
Email : amrouhh@gmail.com
Vouchs :





netflix accounts