QuestionHackShield Auto-Ban

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
HackShield Auto-Ban
I have been hearing that since the Halloween update that people have been getting auto-banned when they get the Hack Detected message. There are more than a few, so I thought I would throw it out there to discuss. I was wondering what your guys feedback is on this. Personally, I have had 6 hack detected messages on my main sine the update. And im not banned yet . Others have not been as fortunate. Any thoughts/input?
where u herad/readed that ?
In other hackshield games it's configured to autoban just like punkbuster did if it knows you're hacking, in Warrock it has only said "hackdetected" and shut down the client in the past.

I doubt it's true, because I tried pubs yesterday on new accs & got hackdetected, but not banned.
Either way, I'll never stop hacking. If it happens to you though, post here. Ill let you know if it happens to me. And botter, its being discussed atm on a couple of forums. As it would be advertising, I can't post links.
ive had 2 accs deteced and banned ill be playing and freezer then log me out of the account go to log back in account blocked but there might be a way of hackshiled detecting it then few minutes later k2 instantly banning
i don´t think so..
Dont press "OK" if you get hack detected, thats just stupid, you WILL get banned.
Ctrl+Alt Delete = End task
Quote Originally Posted by sambo5 View Post
Dont press "OK" if you get hack detected, thats just stupid, you WILL get banned.
Ctrl+Alt Delete = End task
Thats not true. Anytime i get hack detected i press ok and it just shuts down my client, then i login with a different hack on the same account and keep playing.
Quote Originally Posted by kill3r4lyf View Post
Thats not true. Anytime i get hack detected i press ok and it just shuts down my client, then i login with a different hack on the same account and keep playing.
Really? you Dl 2 hacks at the same time...
my main got blocked cuz some guy called me a hacker and i said ty and didnt wanna argue so i said ty, that was after haloween thing so my main banned for no reason
A few people I know are getting banned randomly shortly after getting hack detected. None of which are hitting ok, and have changed there ip's. Its odd. Personally, I am still not banned, so its odd, but I only use VIP hax these days.
I have had 6 hack detected messages on my main
Whoa, Whoa, Whoaaa. You hate this game "Death to WarRock" but have a main? ROFL That's just sad
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us