Aged Amazon accounts with orders
Hello all,
I've been dropshipping products from Amazon on eBay for the past 2 and a half years. I now have 13 amazon accounts:
Skype:
I'm willing to go first ONLY if you are a trusted MPGH user. Preferred payment method is BTC!
I'm accepting offers for each account. Message me on skype or send me a PM.
I've been dropshipping products from Amazon on eBay for the past 2 and a half years. I now have 13 amazon accounts:
Accounts
- July, 2014 - 5 orders (all successful)
- August, 2014 - 60 orders (4 return & refund, 1 return & replace, 30+ orders successful since last return)
- October, 2014 - 18 orders (1 return & refund, 4 orders successful since return)
- February, 2015 - 73 orders (3 stuck at replacement ordered/Amazon rep confirmed it was a bug)
- April, 2015 - 52 orders (all successful)
- May, 2015 - 44 orders (1 stuck at replacement ordered)
- June, 2015 - 25 orders (all successful)
- July, 2015 - 26 orders (1 return & refund, 7 orders successful since return)
- August, 2015 - 26 orders (all successful)
- September, 2015 - 12 orders (all successful)
- January, 2016 - 14 orders (all successful)
- February, 2016 - 12 orders (all successful)
- March, 2016 - 40 orders (all successful)
- May, 2016 - 7 orders (all successful)
Info
Skype:
I'm willing to go first ONLY if you are a trusted MPGH user. Preferred payment method is BTC!
I'm accepting offers for each account. Message me on skype or send me a PM.





