InfoNewest Game Updates v2

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Personally not so impressed with these releases
Seems a lot of the same from past updates. Still cool I guess though
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Personally not so impressed with these releases
Seems a lot of the same from past updates. Still cool I guess though
They're trying to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Personally not so impressed with these releases
Seems a lot of the same from past updates. Still cool I guess though
Same, it's not really that interesting,
they are really expanding on side missions though which makes it as such.

The armors though are better I suppose, nothing wrong with evolved items amirite?
Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
Same, it's not really that interesting,
they are really expanding on side missions though which makes it as such.

The armors though are better I suppose, nothing wrong with evolved items amirite?
Not at all, the more evolved, the better.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Not at all, the more evolved, the better.
Even if the only difference is the shoulders.....
Quote Originally Posted by ClaspingArrow9 View Post
Even if the only difference is the shoulders.....
Still more evolved.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Still more evolved.
But the shorter...
I have the original, they also changed the chest on females (female original lightcaster is lammme)
I bought enchanted lightcaster because evolved is just regular light caster with different shoulders. Unless the new map has some cool items won't even bother going for it. Do any of you guys have the original one because i forgot that I even had it but its cape is nice.
Most releases these days seem generic. They were going in the right direction with the throne of darkness shit
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?