DiscussionWhat server do you play in and would you be interested in a gifting shop?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
What server do you play in and would you be interested in a gifting shop?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11222218

I need your help MPGHians that play league! I've had too many requests for the service on other servers than NA so please feel free to complete the strawpoll =)

Also it would be interesting to see how many people are in different servers,

The order of the most to least popular servers (2015) are as follows:


Korea - 26.2%
EUW - 24.3%
NA - 16.6%
EUNE - 12.2%
BR - 6.8%
TUR - 4.5%
LAS - 3.3%
LAN - 3.0%
OCE - 1.8%
RUS - 1.3%



well..thats the info from HERE
Thanks again guys
I'm a EUNE player.
On a side note you could make a poll in the same thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
I'm a EUNE player.
On a side note you could make a poll in the same thread.
yeah i realised that but i'd have to make a new thread to do that. meh
Would love OCE
Quote Originally Posted by DarknzNet View Post
EUNE!!!!!
Yooo add me !!
still looking for more votes =)
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?