I'm done
So long story short, I've tried being reasonable recently, but it hasn't worked out.
Just now AE refunded the money I spent on my giveaway on the Battleon section (fair enough), and then accused me of fraudulent credit card use (which is fucking bullshit). I've sent proof of this to @Hunter but I'm not going to post my details here.
I thought giving away a gift certificate would be an action appreciated by all. It gives AE money, and it gives users here a chance to win cool shit, where's the problem?
Apparently not though... they sought me out (by IP I'm assuming... I didn't hide my IP because there's nothing wrong with what I was doing) and stopped the payment. And then told PayPal that I was using a fake credit card.
When a company doesn't even want my money, I guess that's a sign that they just don't like me very much.
Anyway, sadly this means that I'm no longer comfortable with releasing here. I am seriously (very seriously) addicted to releasing for this section, and it's honestly rewarding to see you guys enjoy the use of my applications. Despite it being ironic on a hacking site, I've always seen more happiness and positivity come from my work than anything else, and that has motivated me. But I must resist the temptation, and I'm sorry to say that there's no other way.
For those of you who think I'm being over-dramatic, I've spent 3 and a half years of my life on this site, contributing my very best since day 1. I've spent countless hours sifting through code for the sole purpose of making others happy. I have never once profited.
I'll focus on other goals in my life now, and I wish everyone else the best of luck with theirs. Thank you to the people who've made my experience so great. I will still visit MPGH but I will keep to myself.
It's my time to join the rest of the old coders, who've faded away, and given up.

RIP
Just now AE refunded the money I spent on my giveaway on the Battleon section (fair enough), and then accused me of fraudulent credit card use (which is fucking bullshit). I've sent proof of this to @Hunter but I'm not going to post my details here.
I thought giving away a gift certificate would be an action appreciated by all. It gives AE money, and it gives users here a chance to win cool shit, where's the problem?
Apparently not though... they sought me out (by IP I'm assuming... I didn't hide my IP because there's nothing wrong with what I was doing) and stopped the payment. And then told PayPal that I was using a fake credit card.
When a company doesn't even want my money, I guess that's a sign that they just don't like me very much.
Anyway, sadly this means that I'm no longer comfortable with releasing here. I am seriously (very seriously) addicted to releasing for this section, and it's honestly rewarding to see you guys enjoy the use of my applications. Despite it being ironic on a hacking site, I've always seen more happiness and positivity come from my work than anything else, and that has motivated me. But I must resist the temptation, and I'm sorry to say that there's no other way.
For those of you who think I'm being over-dramatic, I've spent 3 and a half years of my life on this site, contributing my very best since day 1. I've spent countless hours sifting through code for the sole purpose of making others happy. I have never once profited.
I'll focus on other goals in my life now, and I wish everyone else the best of luck with theirs. Thank you to the people who've made my experience so great. I will still visit MPGH but I will keep to myself.
It's my time to join the rest of the old coders, who've faded away, and given up.

RIP





![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
