WTSDancsoo FitBit service Fast/Cheap

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Dancsoo FitBit service Fast/Cheap
Hey guys

I'd like to offer Fitbit service.

I can do:

Surge 40$
Blaze 45$
ChargeHR 30$

Tos
1. You will pay upfront.
2. You will not chargeback, otherwise I have to report you for fraud by fitbit and the order will be canceled.

*****: dan5564


Don't ask for vouch copy.
I already have in my old thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1164093

Working on thread design.


Proofs:
https://i.imgur.com/79Aadno.png
https://i.imgur.com/4d8sWWI.png
https://i.imgur.com/Iv3Cxxe.png
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @rallycross

How about some proof?
Added some proof.
adding to discuss
Quote Originally Posted by rallycross View Post
Hey guys

I'd like to offer Fitbit service.

I can do:

Surge 40$
Blaze 45$
ChargeHR 30$

Tos
1. You will pay upfront.
2. You will not chargeback, otherwise I have to report you for fraud by fitbit and the order will be canceled.

Skype: dan5564


Don't ask for vouch copy.
I already have in my old thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1164093

Working on thread design.


Proofs:
http://i.imgur.com/79Aadno.pngⓘ
http://i.imgur.com/4d8sWWI.pngⓘ
http://i.imgur.com/Iv3Cxxe.pngⓘ
Got any vouch copies?
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


Got any vouch copies?
How is it every Fitbit thread I visit you've had a vouch copy?

Hello is that you trol?
I bought a surge, received it today. Went smooth and well, recommended.
bump up
################
Just did 2 Surge. Im online. Taking orders.
-5 $ DISCOUNT FOR THE NEXT 2 ORDERS
HUGE VOUCH! He did my order in seconds!
Bumping this up ! UP UUUPPP
-5$ for the next order !!!
Quote Originally Posted by rallycross View Post
Bumping this up ! UP UUUPPP
-5$ for the next order !!!
Does blaze comes with band or only pebble?
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?