Mod items

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Mod items
Is it possible to get like 9999 items with cheat engine?
bump, don't find a method to do
Quote Originally Posted by KushC View Post
Is it possible to get like 9999 items with cheat engine?
Highly unlikely
Quote Originally Posted by KushC View Post
Is it possible to get like 9999 items with cheat engine?
Don't even think there is 9999 items
Quote Originally Posted by JeongDongJu View Post
Can you use the cheat engine?
You can use CE to EDIT Bloodpoint but not items...

You would have to change your current EAC to an older version (1.0) to be able to edit them
Quote Originally Posted by Zykrein View Post
You can use CE to EDIT Bloodpoint but not items...

You would have to change your current EAC to an older version (1.0) to be able to edit them
Can't you upload somewhere old eac? I don't want to download full GAME to get it from there.. I'd appreaciate it
Quote Originally Posted by Kerry28 View Post
Can't you upload somewhere old eac? I don't want to download full GAME to get it from there.. I'd appreaciate it
I don't know of any outside links to get the EAC besides from the torrent itself... sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Kerry28 View Post
Can't you upload somewhere old eac? I don't want to download full GAME to get it from there.. I'd appreaciate it
I can send it to you in skype if you still need it. my skype: St3fatus
I changed my current EAC, and was able to change my level to 50 with CE, but can't seem to find the address value for changing items to 99

like 99 med kits, tried 4 byte search, 2 byte search, all, and doesn't find value for amount of medkits I have, any1 found the address to change the amount
Yeah i can change my level and bloodpoints but i can't find how to do for items..
Same. I can change bloodpoints to 500K easy to find that number but any items are hard af to find, like they are hidden
Been over a week since last update/bump after answers, assuming solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?