1.1.2 update hack with Cheat Engine bypass

Posts 1–15 of 128 · Page 1 of 9
1.1.2 update hack with Cheat Engine bypass
Hello , again. My old method with CE still work after update, don't scare to use them.

All what's you need :
Old version off EasyAntiCheat(you can find here in the internet, torrent or something like that, or add me in skype Serg123183
Cheat Engine( Well, dat's easy to find).
Latest version EAC from steam folder.(Copy them and paste in desktop)

So let's work.
All steps :
1) Open steam game folder(right click on game-open game folder)
2) Find a folder "Easy Anti Cheat" and delete them.
3) Paste "OLD EAC"(Old EAC- you need to find from internet!) to the folder.
4) Run the game from steam and wait when you will see a loading screen with DBD logo and loading, press cancel .
5) When the game is run you can hack her with CE.
6) If you are end with hacking your stats, close the game and delete EAC folder from steam folder.
7) Put newest EAC to the folder(Dat's EAC we are copy in desktop)
So so many mistake like "EAC integration" "Hacker detected" - if you find your problem, do everything from 1st step.

That's all. Everything info for free- but , if you are need help with it, add me in skype( Serg123183 ) i will help for a small amount.
AntiVirus Scans :
https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/b...3fbe/analysis/ⓘ
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/r0hy8z6q7sⓘ
Use it on your risk .
Updated, add a file with EAC. Still don't understand,or scare to get a ban, you can also call me in skype and i will help you for small amount, ty.
Not gonna lie, if this was my first time at modding Dead by Daylight, I would be confused as hell....

Just saying
Quote Originally Posted by Zykrein View Post
Not gonna lie, if this was my first time at modding Dead by Daylight, I would be confused as hell....

Just saying
I can try to explain a bit further, before we were able to bypass the game by pressing "cancel" when you launch the game, this way the anti-cheat won't launch with your game therefor, Cheat engine will detect DBD and it will work correctly without flagging you as a cheater or whatever, to fix this issue, devs updated the anti-cheat with a newer version which updated how the anti-cheat works, it closes the whole game now if you press cancel when you launch the game, apparently SERG just downloaded an older version of the game (which the cancel button works to bypass) and just re-placed it with the old version in the main DBD folder; to do this, I am going to walk you step by step cause no offense serg, your English is a bit hard to understand for people who is trying to mod for the first time;

1. Make 2 backup folders (Call it UPDATED; EAC and OLD: EAC)

2. Download an older version of the game ( Pirate Bay offers an older version and other websites as well) (PM Me to link you if you want)

3. Copy EAC folder which can be found in the old version folder and put it under OLD;EAC folder (Look step 1)

4. Make a backup of your current EAC folder in the updated version of the game and put it in UPDATED;EAC (Step1)

5. Go to your steam Dead By Daylight folder, and replace the Anti-Cheat folder with the old one.


6. Open Dead by Daylight, Press Cancel And the game will launch without EAC, open cheat-engine and do the work! (Watch you-tube tutorials on how to do this, I can try if you want just ask)

7. to go back to the older version, replace the backup file with the old one. (No need to re-download anything, just replacing the new old with the old one, will do it)

8. Happy cheatingz <3

There's also another method to do this, it takes a bit more time, so I think this one is the a better one.
willing to answer more questions
Quote Originally Posted by NEWKID12s View Post
I can try to explain a bit further, before we were able to bypass the game by pressing "cancel" when you launch the game, this way the anti-cheat won't launch with your game therefor, Cheat engine will detect DBD and it will work correctly without flagging you as a cheater or whatever, to fix this issue, devs updated the anti-cheat with a newer version which updated how the anti-cheat works, it closes the whole game now if you press cancel when you launch the game, apparently SERG just downloaded an older version of the game (which the cancel button works to bypass) and just re-placed it with the old version in the main DBD folder; to do this, I am going to walk you step by step cause no offense serg, your English is a bit hard to understand for people who is trying to mod for the first time;

1. Make 2 backup folders (Call it UPDATED; EAC and OLD: EAC)

2. Download an older version of the game ( Pirate Bay offers an older version and other websites as well) (PM Me to link you if you want)

3. Copy EAC folder which can be found in the old version folder and put it under OLD;EAC folder (Look step 1)

4. Make a backup of your current EAC folder in the updated version of the game and put it in UPDATED;EAC (Step1)

5. Go to your steam Dead By Daylight folder, and replace the Anti-Cheat folder with the old one.


6. Open Dead by Daylight, Press Cancel And the game will launch without EAC, open cheat-engine and do the work! (Watch you-tube tutorials on how to do this, I can try if you want just ask)

7. to go back to the older version, replace the backup file with the old one. (No need to re-download anything, just replacing the new old with the old one, will do it)

8. Happy cheatingz <3

There's also another method to do this, it takes a bit more time, so I think this one is the a better one.
willing to answer more questions
Nice, but I wouldn't trust pirate bay, maybe SKIDROW for the torrent file...

But good job making it easier for the newbies
Where is admin.. this need to be approved asap, because this is legit and clever
Quote Originally Posted by Kerry28 View Post
Where is admin.. this need to be approved asap, because this is legit and clever
You don't need to download the files...

You can just go to SKIDROW and download the 1.0 version of Dead by Daylight from there, once done you just extract the old EAC to your Dead by Daylight folder in steam...

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A COPY OF YOUR NEW DbD EAC!! IF YOU DON'T YOU HAVE TO REINSTALL
Quote Originally Posted by Zykrein View Post
You don't need to download the files...

You can just go to SKIDROW and download the 1.0 version of Dead by Daylight from there, once done you just extract the old EAC to your Dead by Daylight folder in steam...

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A COPY OF YOUR NEW DbD EAC!! IF YOU DON'T YOU HAVE TO REINSTALL
nope.. only intergrity on steam is needed.. and its better to contact him on skype than downloading full game
Had to deny your release since some of the files inside are packed and I cannot 100% guarantee their safety. Your tutorial is solid however. You can find the files through Google, just remember no direct download links.
any specific version of the EAC? like
Quote Originally Posted by DarkPoon View Post
any specific version of the EAC? like
1.0 verison
I used pirate bay to download my version of the game (1.0.0)
I've download the 1.0.0 game, copied EAC into the main game, opened it through steam and hit cancel. It opens and I open cheat engine 6.5.1 and search for my exact blood point value with 4 byte but it shows up nothing. Whats wrong?


I can't seem to find any values at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Rightfulnoah View Post
I've download the 1.0.0 game, copied EAC into the main game, opened it through steam and hit cancel. It opens and I open cheat engine 6.5.1 and search for my exact blood point value with 4 byte but it shows up nothing. Whats wrong?


I can't seem to find any values at all.
Some people are having the same problem as you and for some reason I don't know what it is!!!

I haven't encountered it once, but apparently it's there...

If you could, record a video or something of you going in the game and using CE, if you can that is, if not that's okay
Quote Originally Posted by Zykrein View Post
Some people are having the same problem as you and for some reason I don't know what it is!!!

I haven't encountered it once, but apparently it's there...

If you could, record a video or something of you going in the game and using CE, if you can that is, if not that's okay
I can describe it the best I can.
I downloaded the skidrow 1.0.0 Dead by Daylight and took the EAC folder out of the torrent and then deleted the rest.
Then I took the EAC folder from the game and renamed it to original, putting it on my desktop. Then I pasted the EasyAntiCheat folder from the torrent into my original game.
So I opened Dead by Daylight through Steam and hit cancel when it first opened.
I opened cheat engine and attatched it to Dead by Daylight package x64 or something like that.
I searched for my blood point value with various types in cheat engine but I never found anything in the game at all. Never found a single value in Dead by Daylight. Searched for anything, never found anything. It's almost like its not properly scanning the game.
Quote Originally Posted by Zykrein View Post
Some people are having the same problem as you and for some reason I don't know what it is!!!

I haven't encountered it once, but apparently it's there...

If you could, record a video or something of you going in the game and using CE, if you can that is, if not that's okay
ill do a quick recording and post it here

edit: what the heck, i start recording and it suddenly works for some reason -_-
Posts 1–15 of 128 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us