Fitbit Blaze Question

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit Blaze Question
Hey guys when you do a blaze replacement and its just the pebble does that mean you need a strap AND the frame?
Yes that's correct as it's just the screen

With the blaze u can buy diffrent straps and take the screen out the housing so it's not all attached so the pebble is just the screen
Quote Originally Posted by a7xowns View Post
Hey guys when you do a blaze replacement and its just the pebble does that mean you need a strap AND the frame?
Yes you do.
Quote Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
Yes that's correct as it's just the screen

With the blaze u can buy diffrent straps and take the screen out the housing so it's not all attached so the pebble is just the screen
thx bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
Yes you do.
can i add you on skype for a question or two?
I do mine with the strap

I find it easier to sell.
Quote Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
I do mine with the strap

I find it easier to sell.
can you add me on skype and give me some tips on how to get the strap?
a7xowns69 is my skype thanks!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us