WTSTofol's GO PRO POLES Service | Fast | Secure | Cheap

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Tofol's GO PRO POLES Service | Fast | Secure | Cheap



Contact me for more info! [img]https://**********.com/addskype/tofolsteam.png[/img]

Can accept paypal on certain situations, ask me for it.

Terms of service:
1- Payment upfront is required
2- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
3- If i fail you will have a refund
4- You can't charge back after service is done or a report will be opened.
gopole bo!.jpg109 KB · 123 downloads sandmarc.jpg107 KB · 73 downloads Sp-gadgets.jpg129 KB · 49 downloads
Defiantly interested after someone buys or receives a vouch copy! Good luck with sales!
Also very interested
I actually own 4 GoPro 4 Heros so I can take a vouch copy and put them to good use. You can add my skype directly from my signature if the vouch is available.
Vouch copy ?

Skype : ElegantMouse
GOING TO GIVE 2 VOUCH COPIES! And First Buyer a Big Discount.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
I actually own 4 GoPro 4 Heros so I can take a vouch copy and put them to good use. You can add my skype directly from my signature if the vouch is available.
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
Vouch copy ?

Skype : ElegantMouse
Contact Me on skype, i have sent a friend request to talk about vouch copies
waiting for the vouch copies to be handed out
Just payed and given my details. I will give an update when we make any progress.
Quote Originally Posted by M113 View Post
Just payed and given my details. I will give an update when we make any progress.
Why you paid ? just wait the vouch copy lol. Maybe he scammed you after you will cry...
Quote Originally Posted by Capital. View Post
Why you paid ? just wait the vouch copy lol. Maybe he scammed you after you will cry...
I doubt he'll scam me, he runs an Amazon Refund business, and seems very nice. I doubt he would want to ruin his reputation.

Either way, it's only £10ish, so not exactly the end of the world.
Do these only work for GoPro's or can they be mounted on any device.
I'd assume it would be compatible with anything that uses GoPro's mounting system, or by using an adapter for a 1/4 screw; which can be used to attach many things.
Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
Do these only work for GoPro's or can they be mounted on any device.
It can be used with any device with same mounting system that use gopro like have said M113 and if you have the adapter can use it with all devices, you can buy it on ebay for less than 2$.
+Vouch got a tracking link several hours ago and will be receiving the product tomorrow since the facility was very close to my drop, and since I'm on vacation wasn't able to post this hours ago due to the connection being weak. Anyway here's my vouch.
Are these just glorified selfie sticks?
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?