WTSTofol's GO PRO POLES Service | Fast | Secure | Cheap

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
I received mine earlier today, huge vouch for this guy. Everything went smoothly and OP gave me tracking details as within 24 hours.

Good luck with selling OP!
Added you on skype. Talkin' with you right now
Look at this

https://i.gyazo.com/3aefaff79ecfdcb3f7b7f018676785a0.jpg

How long I wait? 2 working days. Big vouch for this user!
Bump selling now!
If someone are interested contact me on skype!
Skype: tofolsteam
Bump! Taking orders!
Bump! Now 15$ per item! 48h offer!
I forgot to get back to people, I received my gopole reach, but wasn't impressed with the quality for the price I paid, especially when I found out they're already on offer at gopole.

Not the SE'ers fault though.
Quote Originally Posted by lllN30lll View Post
I forgot to get back to people, I received my gopole reach, but wasn't impressed with the quality for the price I paid, especially when I found out they're already on offer at gopole.

Not the SE'ers fault though.
Why don't you just sell it? Atleast $40 profit lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by lolwhuttehfu View Post
Why don't you just sell it? Atleast $40 profit lmao.
They're only $40 delivered from their site.
Bump! Taking orders!!
Bump still doing it!
Hello, Can you confirm me from skype?
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?