WTSl Jacky's Fitbit Service l 20$ Charge HRs til 9/27 l Fast And Reliable l

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
l Jacky's Fitbit Service l 20$ Charge HRs til 9/27 l Fast And Reliable l


2 VOUCH COPIES WILL BE GIVEN OUT (0/2)
REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IF I FAIL TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER WITHIN 24 HOURS
I WILL GO FIRST IF YOU ARE A TRUSTED MEMBER

PROOF:


@ @RTZlol

Make sure a vouch copy is provided first prior to any sales as you do not meet the requirements.
@RTZlol

Vouch copy?

I have addded you on skype and I will provide a high quality vouch for your service.


- - - Updated - - -

Receiving the vouch copy! Will update!
Quote Originally Posted by Kimchi View Post
@RTZlol

Vouch copy?

I have addded you on skype and I will provide a high quality vouch for your service.


- - - Updated - - -

Receiving the vouch copy! Will update!
Can Confirm!!!
Quote Originally Posted by RTZlol View Post
Can Confirm!!!
May I please get a vouch copy? I will post pictures and details of everything! Hmu on skype
Hello @RTZlol ,
I see you started a nice service in here.

I would like to ask if there is any vouch copy left ? If yeah I would like to take it.
I will post HQ vouch copy post with photos info and that stuff.

My skype: ElegantMouse or just quote my post.
Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
Hello @RTZlol ,
I see you started a nice service in here.

I would like to ask if there is any vouch copy left ? If yeah I would like to take it.
I will post HQ vouch copy post with photos info and that stuff.

My skype: ElegantMouse or just quote my post.
Yup one for you and one for Hydra.
Quote Originally Posted by RTZlol View Post
Yup one for you and one for Hydra.
wasn't quick enough
If possible I'll like to take a vouch copy.
Skype: youaretradingwithatrustedguy
Interested in a Charge HR, added on skype!
Just finished 2/2 vouch orders. one surge and one charge hr!
Just bought a blaze off him! Super fast and professional, package already on its way here!

+Vouch
Hahahaha. This man @Kimchi always getting a first vouch copy.

Anyways, Nice service you have here OP.
GLWS.
+Vouch

I received confirmation and the order is now processing.
The next 5 Charge HR's ARE 20$, HOP ON THIS DEAL ASAP!!!
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?