WTSl Jacky's Fitbit Service l 20$ Charge HRs til 9/27 l Fast And Reliable l

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
+vouch I ordered a blaze and I got confirmation within 30 minutes. Insanely fast, great service, and even gave me a generous discount!
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
May I please get a vouch copy? I will post pictures and details of everything! Hmu on skype
Sorry 2/2 Vouch copies are taken but i can provide you with a discount !!! Add me on skype.
Vouch
Got confirmation, waiting on tracking!
Interested in getting a blaze, can I pay on tracking?
Quote Originally Posted by droko55 View Post
Interested in getting a blaze, can I pay on tracking?
Sorry, can't do that as you are not a trusted user. You will have to pay first.
This is such a friendly and trusted user, always true to his word. Dont hesitate to use his service. Huge vouch for you, my friend
Hi I'm talking to you right now
+vouch amazing seller i got my fibit quite fast ^ ^!! Thanks once again mate!
Good luck, nice little service here and its a pebble or retail blaze!
Quote Originally Posted by Live View Post
Good luck, nice little service here and its a pebble or retail blaze!
He does retail blazes?
Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
He does retail blazes?
Asking him ;P
He only does Pebble not retail
Hi, are you able to do FitBits to India?
Interested if you can!

Cheers and GLWS!
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?