InfoSetPoseParamater and AAA

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
SetPoseParamater and AAA
So Razon TRIGGERED me by calling me a paster so I finally decided to drop this thread and release some information that none of you will really understand.

What Does SetPoseParameter do?
This is a pretty simple question to answer, it forces an animation update on your player (In this case, the person you're aimbotting) and updates the positions of bones, hitboxes etc. Mose people assume/believe that it just forces view angles, but this is not entirely the case. Let's look at our args for SetPoseParameter.
Code:
C++: float CBaseAnimating::SetPoseParameter( CStudioHdr *pStudioHdr, int iParameter, float flValue )
Lua: Entity:SetPoseParameter( string poseName, number poseValue )
This is all pretty self explanatory, C_BaseEntity has a wrapper which passes down the appropriate CStudioHdr to our function, so arg one can be considered our player, arg two is the actual pose we are affecting (aim_yaw, body_yaw, aim_pitch etc) and our third argument is the value we're setting it to.

Why is this useful in AAA?
Pretty simple, we can force angles that aren't provided by the server to us, or in retard "p100 AA fix uFF yaHH 1tap$$ gang". Unlike csgo, gmod doesn't have a way to fake angles very easily and getting uncompressed viewangles will solve 99% of the problems im talking about today. LISP angles don't exsist in gmod, bSendPacket angles do not work because we display MULTIPLE animation updates per tick, so to create effective AAs we either need to rely on jitter or small inconsistencies in angle compression.

Are you going to tell me how to write some good AAs?
No, but even you, dumb skid of the month, should be able to digest this and maybe paste something semi-original. There's a function in the source SDK called Compute_AimYaw. This is what we'll be looking at for a bit. Why is this interesting you might ask? Well there's a couple of really cool lines of code to take advantage of. This snippet right here demonstrates that your yaw angle is lerped at a rate of 720 degrees per tick. After 720, the angle will only display the 720 degree difference and nothing past that. What does that mean for us? Well, if you're standing still, you can completely fake angles just like the bSendPacket days.

There's also a couple more problems you need to fix.
By default, every single animation update is interpolated over time and someone exploiting that can effectively destroy you by faking angles in gmod. But there's a way to disable this interpolation. There's a convar that exsists in the source engine called mp_slammoveyaw. The convar does have a development only flag on it, so unless I'm mistaken you will not be able to force this convar from lua. Reading the description will tell you exactly what it's about. "Force movement yaw along an animation path." In simple terms, this disables your interpolation and enables full accuracy when correcting players for the purpose of AAA.
Quote Originally Posted by IAmPhage View Post
So Razon TRIGGERED me by calling me a paster so I finally decided to drop this thread and release some information that none of you will really understand.

What Does SetPoseParameter do?
This is a pretty simple question to answer, it forces an animation update on your player (In this case, the person you're aimbotting) and updates the positions of bones, hitboxes etc. Mose people assume/believe that it just forces view angles, but this is not entirely the case. Let's look at our args for SetPoseParameter.
Code:
C++: float CBaseAnimating::SetPoseParameter( CStudioHdr *pStudioHdr, int iParameter, float flValue )
Lua: Entity:SetPoseParameter( string poseName, number poseValue )
This is all pretty self explanatory, C_BaseEntity has a wrapper which passes down the appropriate CStudioHdr to our function, so arg one can be considered our player, arg two is the actual pose we are affecting (aim_yaw, body_yaw, aim_pitch etc) and our third argument is the value we're setting it to.

Why is this useful in AAA?
Pretty simple, we can force angles that aren't provided by the server to us, or in retard "p100 AA fix uFF yaHH 1tap$$ gang". Unlike csgo, gmod doesn't have a way to fake angles very easily and getting uncompressed viewangles will solve 99% of the problems im talking about today. LISP angles don't exsist in gmod, bSendPacket angles do not work because we display MULTIPLE animation updates per tick, so to create effective AAs we either need to rely on jitter or small inconsistencies in angle compression.

Are you going to tell me how to write some good AAs?
No, but even you, dumb skid of the month, should be able to digest this and maybe paste something semi-original. There's a function in the source SDK called Compute_AimYawⓘ. This is what we'll be looking at for a bit. Why is this interesting you might ask? Well there's a couple of really cool lines of code to take advantage of. Thisⓘ snippet right here demonstrates that your yaw angle is lerped at a rate of 720 degrees per tick. After 720, the angle will only display the 720 degree difference and nothing past that. What does that mean for us? Well, if you're standing still, you can completely fake angles just like the bSendPacket days.

There's also a couple more problems you need to fix.
By default, every single animation update is interpolated over time and someone exploiting that can effectively destroy you by faking angles in gmod. But there's a way to disable this interpolation. There's a convar that exsists in the source engine called mp_slammoveyaw. The convar does have a development only flag on it, so unless I'm mistaken you will not be able to force this convar from lua. Reading the description will tell you exactly what it's about. "Force movement yaw along an animation path." In simple terms, this disables your interpolation and enables full accuracy when correcting players for the purpose of AAA.

why are you trying to make this sound hard?

are you only limited to the source engine?
Code:
 What Does SetPoseParameter do?
This is a pretty simple question to answer, it forces an animation update on your player (In this case, the person you're aimbotting) and updates the positions of bones, hitboxes etc. Mose people assume/believe that it just forces view angles, but this is not entirely the case. Let's look at our args for SetPoseParameter.
no, you will still need to call InvalidateBoneCache and you pretty much didn't explain what it does at all and only put it in an instance of using it to change an enemies eye/head w/e angles/positions, you also didn't explain what scale it uses either

and no, "disabling your interpolation" does not give you full accuracy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razon91 View Post
why are you trying to make this sound hard?

are you only limited to the source engine?
he made none of it sound hard and dumbed it down by a million times, being limited to the source engine is irrelevant in this case

i don't even know who you are and i already know you have no right to talk
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
no, you will still need to call InvalidateBoneCache and you pretty much didn't explain what it does at all and only put it in an instance of using it to change an enemies eye/head w/e angles/positions, you also didn't explain what scale it uses either

and no, "disabling your interpolation" does not give you full accuracy
I'm only going off of what I know and what I've read so far, which was only the multiplayer_animstate.cpp, I forgot to mention setting InvalidateBoneCache because I typed the thread up pretty quickly. From what I can gather, SetPoseParameter in C_BaseAnimating also leads to another function called Studio_SetPoseParameter. From here, what I gather is it returns a range between 0-1 which represents a blend between the pose, or more like a point in the animation. For scaling I'm not sure unless it has to do with with the function I linked above and that's what you mean by it.

But as for the 'interpolation' effect I was talking about, if mp_slamyawmove isn't enabled, it seems to almost blend the 'normal' position created by the animation and the yaw you're setting. Yes I see that pitch will still technically provide an incorrect value, but there doesn't seem an equivalent for aim pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razon91 View Post
why are you trying to make this sound hard?

are you only limited to the source engine?
And actually no, I've done a bit of work in Frostbite engine with the battlefield games. But that's okay keep making yourself look dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
Code:
 What Does SetPoseParameter do?
This is a pretty simple question to answer, it forces an animation update on your player (In this case, the person you're aimbotting) and updates the positions of bones, hitboxes etc. Mose people assume/believe that it just forces view angles, but this is not entirely the case. Let's look at our args for SetPoseParameter.
no, you will still need to call InvalidateBoneCache and you pretty much didn't explain what it does at all and only put it in an instance of using it to change an enemies eye/head w/e angles/positions, you also didn't explain what scale it uses either

and no, "disabling your interpolation" does not give you full accuracy

- - - Updated - - -



he made none of it sound hard and dumbed it down by a million times, being limited to the source engine is irrelevant in this case

i don't even know who you are and i already know you have no right to talk
>>some information that none of you will really understand.

Definitely not implying this information is hard to grasp. Aswell, its not recommended to be buddies with everyone over MPGH. Especially when everyone has a dick measuring contest over the 12 year old source engine. Maybe learn to read? Why would you use punctuations and comas in your sentence if you wont even add a period.. are you dyslexic or plain retarded?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IAmPhage View Post
I'm only going off of what I know and what I've read so far, which was only the multiplayer_animstate.cpp, I forgot to mention setting InvalidateBoneCache because I typed the thread up pretty quickly. From what I can gather, SetPoseParameter in C_BaseAnimating also leads to another function called Studio_SetPoseParameterⓘ. From here, what I gather is it returns a range between 0-1 which represents a blend between the pose, or more like a point in the animation. For scaling I'm not sure unless it has to do with with the function I linked above and that's what you mean by it.

But as for the 'interpolation' effect I was talking about, if mp_slamyawmove isn't enabledⓘ, it seems to almost blend the 'normal' position created by the animation and the yaw you're setting. Yes I see that pitch will still technically provide an incorrect value, but there doesn't seem an equivalentⓘ for aim pitch.

- - - Updated - - -



And actually no, I've done a bit of work in Frostbite engine with the battlefield games. But that's okay keep making yourself look dumb.
Typing quickly. Please stop, you're going to make me piss myself from laughter.

You're basically posting known information. Go figures since there is countless of SE threads on UC. The fact I got you to sperg and write a paragraph by calling you a paster backs up my previous statement. (insert edgy snyde remark here)



Quote Originally Posted by Razon91 View Post
snip
I guess sarcasm is a hard thing for you to grasp, but I never claimed any of this wasn't public and couldn't be dug up by anyone. The SDK is completely public. All I did was write a post about it and link a bunch of lines into a thread.
Quote Originally Posted by IAmPhage View Post
I guess sarcasm is a hard thing for you to grasp, but I never claimed any of this wasn't public and couldn't be dug up by anyone. The SDK is completely public. All I did was write a post about it and link a bunch of lines into a thread.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_lawⓘ

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still curious to why you would post *public* information in an attempt to make yourself not look like a paster.
Quote Originally Posted by Razon91 View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still curious to why you would post *public* information in an attempt to make yourself not look like a paster.
It's not to make myself seem like a paster, I had been planning to write something up eventually and decided to post it that night. And if I am totally wrong, why not point me in the right direction instead of stroking your epeen?
Quote Originally Posted by IAmPhage View Post
It's not to make myself seem like a paster, I had been planning to write something up eventually and decided to post it that night. And if I am totally wrong, why not point me in the right direction instead of stroking your epeen?
add me on steam. i dont feel like chatting back and fourth every 20 min for a reply.
Quote Originally Posted by Razon91 View Post
>>some information that none of you will really understand.

Definitely not implying this information is hard to grasp. Aswell, its not recommended to be buddies with everyone over MPGH. Especially when everyone has a dick measuring contest over the 12 year old source engine. Maybe learn to read? Why would you use punctuations and comas in your sentence if you wont even add a period.. are you dyslexic or plain retarded?
again, i don't even know who you are and i already know you have no right to talk based on the useless reiterations you keep stating and judging intelligence by how you type over the internet, don't ever talk to me bye
Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
again, i don't even know who you are and i already know you have no right to talk based on the useless reiterations you keep stating and judging intelligence by how you type over the internet, don't ever talk to me bye
Your sentences don't even make any sense. Quit speaking in baboon .
Quote Originally Posted by Razon91 View Post
Your sentences don't even make any sense. Quit speaking in baboon .
too bad it's perfect English
Quote Originally Posted by Razon91 View Post
Your sentences don't even make any sense. Quit speaking in baboon .
"your sentences don't even make any sense"
nigga are u literally in 2nd grade
like i remember that was an insult
"your shirt doesn't even make any sense you dumb dumb head !!!"

try to talk normally when ur insulting someone for how they talk retard
Quote Originally Posted by too much sauce View Post
"your sentences don't even make any sense"
nigga are u literally in 2nd grade
like i remember that was an insult
"your shirt doesn't even make any sense you dumb dumb head !!!"

try to talk normally when ur insulting someone for how they talk retard
"your shirt doesn't even make any sense you dumb dumb head !!!"

Not even close to relevant..

>>telling someone their sentences make no sense suddenly puts you in the 2nd-grade category

Do you wear a helmet when you sleep?
Quote Originally Posted by Razon91 View Post
"your shirt doesn't even make any sense you dumb dumb head !!!"

Not even close to relevant..

>>telling someone their sentences make no sense suddenly puts you in the 2nd-grade category

Do you wear a helmet when you sleep?
>>dual memearrows and not even on ******chan

"do you wear a helmet when you sleep"
no i don't even wear a helmet when i sleep your sentence doesn't even make any sense!!!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us