TalkingWTS*JAYBIRDS* FITBIT SERVICE / FAST DELIVERY! / BTC/ETH / WORLDWIDE

Posts 1–15 of 71 · Page 1 of 5
*JAYBIRDS* FITBIT SERVICE / FAST DELIVERY! / BTC/ETH / WORLDWIDE


skype: iceman58796

I have worked with and for some of the top Fitbit threads on the forum, SEing for them but now I have decided to go solo.

Here are some proofs:

http://i.imgur.com/Xbhk5Ga.png
http://i.imgur.com/m14hkw1.jpg

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions!
You giving any vouch copies?
Title is misleading
Is it supposed to say 2 hour confirmation? Delivery means that it has arrived to you. No sales trash intended Good luck with sales!
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
You giving any vouch copies?
I will do one at half price if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanchanbimy View Post
Title is misleading
Is it supposed to say 2 hour confirmation? Delivery means that it has arrived to you. No sales trash intended Good luck with sales!
2 hours delivery of the order to your Skype But yeah I can see the confusion...
Quote Originally Posted by *Jaybird* View Post
I will do one at half price if you're interested.



2 hours delivery of the order to your Skype But yeah I can see the confusion...
Great service man
Vouch for my friend over here ! He's fast and professional.
+Vouch, definitely experienced and knows what he's doing. Will use again
+1 vouch, great SEer did a fitbit for me a while ago
I would like to place an order, but can't find you on skype. Add me: alligot123
Are you able to do India?
If yes, i am interested.
are you talking to me on skype ? (ashrinkm)
Quote Originally Posted by cybercon View Post
are you talking to me on skype ? (ashrinkm)
Yep we were talking.

Bump, get your orders done in 2 hours now!
OP completed my order very fast and professional. Knows what to do. Thanks man! Coming for more
Excellent service always gets job done
Added: Lpmcgee1
Posts 1–15 of 71 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us