WTSOfficial's Fitbit Service - Cheapest on Market!

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Official's Fitbit Service - Cheapest on Market!
Welcome to My Fitbit SE Service

Right now i only do Fitbit Blaze

1 vouch copy will be given to a staff or trusted member


Prices
Fitbit Blaze: 30USD

Contact Information
Skype: Officialfitbit

Payments
Bitcoin

TOS
No refunds when it can be tracked

Proof
More will be added if asked Please delete the spaces
Imgur.com/QvD7LZq
No refunds when confirmed yet still after it's confirmed it can get cancelled it needs to go into 'processing' for the order to 100% to go through,Derp.
Quote Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
No refunds when confirmed yet still after it's confirmed it can get cancelled it needs to go into 'processing' for the order to 100% to go through,Derp.
It can still get cancelled during "processing"
Hey, do you offer your service for just the pebble or do you SE the retail package?
We're talking on skype right now.
Hello @OfficialFitbit ,
I see you started a nice service in here.

I would like to ask if there is any vouch copy left ? If yeah I would like to take it.
I will post HQ vouch copy post with photos info and that stuff.

My skype: ElegantMouse or just quote my post.
Quote Originally Posted by OfficialFitbit View Post
Welcome to My Fitbit SE Service

-snip-
Hey, I offer detailed vouch copy reviews, if you'd like I link you to some.
I would gladly do one, hmu on my skype Lpmcgee1
Talking to you on skype....
Good luck with the service glad to see new sellers and is this retail or pebble.
Quote Originally Posted by OfficialFitbit View Post
Welcome to My Fitbit SE Service

Right now i only do Fitbit Blaze

1 vouch copy will be given to a staff or trusted member


Prices
Fitbit Blaze: 30USD

Contact Information
Skype: Officialfitbit

Payments
Bitcoin

TOS
No refunds when it can be tracked

Proof
More will be added if asked Please delete the spaces
Imgur.com/QvD7LZq
I m really interessed about this service but I can only give $20 USD.
Quote Originally Posted by Okan76 View Post
I m really interessed about this service but I can only give $20 USD.
Please pm me on skype Officialfitbit

Sorry Psychotic il reply every 24 hours

Vouch copy given to Snake imgur.com / a / RXvRU
Took a vouch copy. I've received the confirmation, will update when item received.
Everything looks legit, user is probably the fastest I've dealt with so far.
Quote Originally Posted by OfficialFitbit View Post
Welcome to My Fitbit SE Service

Right now i only do Fitbit Blaze

1 vouch copy will be given to a staff or trusted member


Prices
Fitbit Blaze: 30USD

Contact Information
Skype: Officialfitbit

Payments
Bitcoin

TOS
No refunds when it can be tracked

Proof
More will be added if asked Please delete the spaces
Imgur.com/QvD7LZq
Can I get a vouch copy? Hmu on skype. I will post pictures and details
Message me if you ever need pictures for your service! Great prices and possibly the cheapest on the market?
Is this retail boxes or replacement?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?