WTSOfficial's Fitbit Service - Cheapest on Market!

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by joe9411 View Post
It can still get cancelled during "processing"

I must be lucky then as the 60+ I've done after processing never no effect.
Quote Originally Posted by Pistol View Post
I must be lucky then as the 60+ I've done after processing never no effect.
Me also nothing happen

Quote Originally Posted by CarsonWentz View Post
Is this retail boxes or replacement?
ITs replacement i think no one can do retail hmu if need
Added you on Skype.
Becareful guys, I feel it's scam but I'm not sure.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Took a vouch copy. I've received the confirmation, will update when item received.
Everything looks legit, user is probably the fastest I've dealt with so far.
OP cancelled the order, never received the blaze.
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?