Omegalos' FITBIT SERVICE | CHEAP AND FAST | SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
Omegalos' FITBIT SERVICE | CHEAP AND FAST | SHIPPING WORLDWIDE


Proof of service

 
Proof








ADD ME ON SKYPE

omegistos1
Hello @Omegalos ,
I see you started a nice service in here.

I would like to ask if there is any vouch copy left ? If yeah I would like to take it.
I will post HQ vouch copy post with photos info and that stuff.

My skype: ElegantMouse or just quote my post.
If possible I'll like to take a vouch copy.
Skype: youaretradingwithatrustedguy
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
If possible I'll like to take a vouch copy.
Skype: youaretradingwithatrustedguyⓘ
I shall do a vouch for Heaven
Quote Originally Posted by Omegalos View Post
I shall do a vouch for Heaven
Can I get a vouch copy for Blaze? Hmu on skype.
If not, may I get it discounted?
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Can I get a vouch copy for Blaze? Hmu on skype.
If not, may I get it discounted?
one vouch is enough, hmu on skype if you want to order though
Quote Originally Posted by AmirTheGamer View Post
Confirm we are speaking?
confirmed, talking with you
Nice prices! Gotta wait for a vouch. glws
Op will get the email by tomorrow. Will update it and post pictures and proof of it.
I have bought the items "Fitbit Blaze" . Waiting for confirmation from OP

Update :

27 September 2016 :
Confirmation received. Waiting for the tracking number
bumperino!
placed an order!
+1, got the confirmation, really cool guy, he legitely took his time.
PLEASE BEFORE BUYING, READ THE T.O.S AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE DON'T CONTACT ME
Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?