ArtMade a thread design need more feedback

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Made a thread design need more feedback
Hey i just made a new thread design and I'd like some feedback.
http://imgur.com/a/ul850ⓘ
Thanks 8))
Clean af, I really like the color scheme.
maybe more colors to the fonts
It has some really cool sections like the T.O.S or the how does it works.However it needs improvement the title at the beginning it doesn't fee like its meant to be there it doesn't go well with the rest of the thread.The pricing section could be desplayed much better right now they are ok i guess but it would be much more easy for the user to check and understand the prices.
On "how does it work" section the icons should be all at the same size and the text not don't have to be so crowded.Overall its quite nice but i would expect more.Nice job keep it up! ^ ^
Looks great, very clean.
it look much nicer if the text is lined up correctly
It looks nice, especially the icons, fits perfectly.
Looks clean af, but a couple of things.

1. Some of the text isn't lined up correctly.

2. The sections aren't clearly defined. You have a box for the section title, but then create another section to include the body. I'm guessing this is to include the background, but it really isn't needed.

3. The dashes in "- Pricing -" are sorta old fashioned. They're super hard to pull off, and the only times I have seen it pulled off, is when the line is super thin and across the entire screen.

4. Personal preference, then little tab sorta things on the bottom left of the sections sorta tick me off, but I think that's just me
looks clean and organized!
thanks for all the feedback
Vey clean and very nice. TOS I would make it a bit smaller and the button part a bit bigger so the TOS Text is part of the TOS smaller terms.
There is not much else, it is a very nice and clean job. You can spend a bit more time make it perfect and placing everything perfectly but it`s pretty dam good.
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
Vey clean and very nice. TOS I would make it a bit smaller and the button part a bit bigger so the TOS Text is part of the TOS smaller terms.
There is not much else, it is a very nice and clean job. You can spend a bit more time make it perfect and placing everything perfectly but it`s pretty dam good.
Thanks I don't have a good program so it's hard for me to make sure everything is aligned perfectly
You need to a header with more shapes, texts in it.
Fresh looking, eye friendly colors, simple but nice!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?