Thread: Crazy shit

Thanks

Crazy shit

I've seen a lot of fucked up shit and I have lived some fucked up shit as well as being involved in a number of fucked up situations. Between playing in bands and touring for half of my life and being a strung out, heroin addicted, junkie mess—I have seen and put myself in a number of fucked up and unforgettable situations. There are the "sorta funny, sorta not really now that I look back on it" ones, like waiting to buy dope in a house that I had never been to (typical drug addict behavior? The hell you say!!) and having a guy sitting across from me with one especially big eye and one especially small eye, staring at me with the big one watching my every move while holding a loaded shotgun (come to find out that he had recently been released from prison where he spent like 20 years for killing somebody) and the only other guy in the room with me was a stranger sitting beside me who happened to be missing an arm because it had been recently amputated from shooting methamphetamine and doing it incorrectly for a loooooong time. I guess that one is just more odd than anything when I look back on it.

I've been in a bunch of situations like that when I was an addict. But the one I'm gonna share for this particular thread is one that I experienced before I got full blown into hard drugs.

I was playing in a band at the time that played shows regularly in and around town and out of state whenever we could. So of course that meant that we did a lot of driving. I had just purchased a minivan converted into a mini cargo van and I thought that it was pretty sweet, TBH. But what I was really happy about was that my guitarist wouldn't be stuck with all of the driving anymore and that we could actually take my van whenever we needed to go on any kind of tour or jaunt so long as we didn't require his vans V8 engine for super uphill driving and whatnot. Anyway, we had just played our first show where we took my van instead and it was just outside of our city and in a sorta suburban kind of area and one of my friends really wanted a ride home from me and I kept telling him that as much as I'd like to that I could not because it only had two seats and he was a total pussy about it and I ended up staying kinda later than we planned so he wouldn't have to wait for his ride alone. Just really being a weenie about it. So finally my guitarist and I start heading back to town and our rehearsal/storage area and we go through some other area to get some food and on the way to get food we're stopped at a light and I look over at the car next to us—the only other car on the road besides us, and I happen to notice that this guy is getting head. After I notice, I question it—look again, and I'm like "oh shit! Hey! Look at that shit! This guy is getting a BJ!" to my guitarist and he looks over and he verifies it and has pretty much the same reaction. Now, up until this moment, all that I see is this woman's head down on this guy's crotch and it's bobbing up and down by not like CRAZY up and down...sort of like she's not really into it as much as someone who's down to perform that kind of act in a car would be. So I finally decide to look at the recipient's face for once—after all, I had been watching him receive oral sex (sans view of erection) for the last 20 or 30 seconds and this guy looks mad. No, not just mad...this guy looks PISSED. Just as he notices me and makes eye contact with me, the woman fellating him lives her head up for air and as she does, she does so with her mouth wide open. Wide open. Wideo open to reveal nerve endings and blood. Which brings me to one of two possibilities and that's either that one of these two—and naturally, judging by this guy's angry demeanor, removed her teeth himself with whatever instruments or that he just straight up punched them out. Oh, I should probably add that I had just happened to get a full view of this chicks nerve ending filled, bloody, toothless mouth because a car happened to drive by at that moment and the headlights illuminated her dental infractions.
    Then, after what seemed like minutes but was actually seconds that went by, the light turned green but just before it did Mr.BlowNGo gave me an incredibly pissed off look and the evil eye (yes, both! Hahaha!!) and like he was playing Pole Position stomped on his gas on the green. Of course we tried to follow him because we were thinking 'what if this woman is his sex victim and he's going to kill her tonight??' and he obviously knew the area and we did not and lost us. Never even got the license plate number.

Naturally, I don't give a shit if someone wants to get head or do any sex act when they're driving as long as it's consensual between two adults but given the ENTIRE MISSING SET OF TEETH, PRESSENCE OF BLOOD AND NERVE ENDINGS, I had to at least try to do something and unfortunately I failed. I failed as a human being and I don't think what I saw or what I failed to accomplish will ever leave me or sit with me as long as I will live.
    Last edited by Katz.; 10-03-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks
    tl:dc

kys stop spamming

MPGH History
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force