MOD/MINION Please a.s.a.p!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
MOD/MINION Please a.s.a.p!
I'm having an issue connecting to the site. I know it's not my connection. I've reset my modem and router, rebooted my notebook, released and renewed my IP, can connect to every single site and game imaginable, yet I can't connect to these forums, my homepage. I thought the site was down for 4 days or so come to find out that it works with a proxy. I know I'm not banned. What gives? Can someone look at my account? aTdHvAaNnKcSe

Can it actually be that Verizon blocked this site???
Do you live outside of US? If so, I had troubles like that too in China at times. I think the only way is using a proxy....
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Do you live outside of US? If so, I had troubles like that too in China at times. I think the only way is using a proxy....
Not at all. I live in PA. To my knowledge the site seemed slow at times for loading but nothing like this has ever happened. I try to connect and it times out.
I'm having problems too. It says Lost connection to server. Please try again later (error:0). I don't know whats happening =="
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
I'm having problems too. It says Lost connection to server. Please try again later (error:0). I don't know whats happening =="
Now is it just this site that you know of? Because as far as I know it's just MPGH.


Edit:

I have nothing running. Process list is bare minimum as usual. I like to keep it clean and organized b/c of it being Vista.

I don't use an active A/V I only use MBam when I suspect I have malware. Basically nothing has changed and now I can't connect to the site.
I live in Australia and MPGH drops out for me, sometimes for hours at a time.

Now, I belive it's the traffic between the server and your connection....Are you running like 120937901273 things at once? Are you using a new Anti-Virus or are you using McAfee? McAfee or however you spell it, does block network traffic, through to direct websites.

Turn off AV-s And make sure security settings are there.
Read post above.

I am guessing its network traffic or security issues.
Some guy running a server DID say on another forum his server got blocked by verizon, but without positive evidence. Maybe this site is filtered. (Shame on them!)
Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
Some guy running a server DID say on another forum his server got blocked by verizon, but without positive evidence. Maybe this site is filtered. (Shame on them!)
I remember a long time ago I was bombing emails and Comcast blocked my port. That was the extent of it though. I've never heard of sites being blocked by a provider. I've only heard of site blocking by region. They will burn in hell if it's them.

Right now with Opera it said Error could not connect to remote server.
I dunno if u couldn't use it how are u using it now???

I live in Australia nothing much happens like that only LAG
i have verizon at home and i cant connect to mpgh. same thing with me, i am the library
but i think verizon and their fuking bulshit bloked mpgh
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?