Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Never bothered to remove it, they only made ****** links not allowed like a month or so ago.
    Pretty sure they just dont want it pointing to specific repos.
    Oh ok, thank you very much for clarifying.

Thanks
    To start off, you seem to have done a bit of work to get the server working, learning how to make changes and stuff. I know it is still in infancy but I found out some key mistakes/errors:
    1) Bosses do not drop a portal to Realm
    2) Generally entities are supposed to be in their respective locations (like the scorpion queen in the beach and crab in the desert, etc) but I found pirates (supposed to be in beach) in the desert.
    3) Over Crowding (kinda) of some sort is happening, I found a ton of cubes in one place where no other monsters were found. I don't completely understand the spawning system in the realm. In prod, there are only a few monsters of a type in a specific area and there's diversity, but I dint find that here.
    The following points that I gave were based on my short 10 mins play where I just managed to complete a pirate cave, explore the realm till the desert and try out the features. And good news to you, since you used a relatively new version of prod as the core, you don't have the problems being faced by ROTMGTOOL Pserver, where utilites like proper pet yard and system, storage space for hp and mp pots and no backpacks.
    Oh and I found out a few other minor issues like lag (almost every server has it don't worry), the flies in nexus (out in the grassy part) were cycling through their sprite (flapping wings) but were fixed in position, and a few more stuff I can't remember.
    But don't get me wrong, I see a lot of potential in this (since many problems faced in prod can be fixed and stuff). I was in fact helping in development of a spinoff of prod when people were getting pissed at Kabam and in the process created a shit ton of sprites that were waiting to be implemented. I also had many ideas floating around. But unfortunately, just when the hype for the game was increasing (its not a pserver, it was being made from scratch) DECA Games came and took over.
    Here are my qualifications: I'm a 48 stars in prod and also in a really good position in many other pservers, been playing Realm for 2 years and stopped hacking (in prod) at about 32 stars I think. Though I don't use hacks anymore, I do know the signs of one and so I can help cull the future hacking problem. I'm a community guy and can also be a helper, and as I said before, I have some cool sprites and ideas ready. So please accept me as a staff member. IGN : SirChronos
    P.S Just a small doubt, after the wipe will the IGN and account remain unaffected?

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanasshole12 View Post
    To start off, you seem to have done a bit of work to get the server working, learning how to make changes and stuff. I know it is still in infancy but I found out some key mistakes/errors:
    1) Bosses do not drop a portal to Realm
    2) Generally entities are supposed to be in their respective locations (like the scorpion queen in the beach and crab in the desert, etc) but I found pirates (supposed to be in beach) in the desert.
    3) Over Crowding (kinda) of some sort is happening, I found a ton of cubes in one place where no other monsters were found. I don't completely understand the spawning system in the realm. In prod, there are only a few monsters of a type in a specific area and there's diversity, but I dint find that here.
    The following points that I gave were based on my short 10 mins play where I just managed to complete a pirate cave, explore the realm till the desert and try out the features. And good news to you, since you used a relatively new version of prod as the core, you don't have the problems being faced by ROTMGTOOL Pserver, where utilites like proper pet yard and system, storage space for hp and mp pots and no backpacks.
    Oh and I found out a few other minor issues like lag (almost every server has it don't worry), the flies in nexus (out in the grassy part) were cycling through their sprite (flapping wings) but were fixed in position, and a few more stuff I can't remember.
    But don't get me wrong, I see a lot of potential in this (since many problems faced in prod can be fixed and stuff). I was in fact helping in development of a spinoff of prod when people were getting pissed at Kabam and in the process created a shit ton of sprites that were waiting to be implemented. I also had many ideas floating around. But unfortunately, just when the hype for the game was increasing (its not a pserver, it was being made from scratch) DECA Games came and took over.
    Here are my qualifications: I'm a 48 stars in prod and also in a really good position in many other pservers, been playing Realm for 2 years and stopped hacking (in prod) at about 32 stars I think. Though I don't use hacks anymore, I do know the signs of one and so I can help cull the future hacking problem. I'm a community guy and can also be a helper, and as I said before, I have some cool sprites and ideas ready. So please accept me as a staff member. IGN : SirChronos
    P.S Just a small doubt, after the wipe will the IGN and account remain unaffected?
    You really didn't have to write a bible You could just say this things.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanasshole12 View Post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Question MOD /Helper

i just wanted to start to work on an new private server i have tons of ideas and i know all bug and everything about private server and i wanted to ask if you need help by the Server

- - - Updated - - -

i wanted to ask you if you need help at the server because i know everything from rotmg and commands/private servers and i work soon on other servers and i wanted to work at an new private server and yeah pls answere me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    DAMN! This server is shitty.

“If things go wrong, don’t go with them.”

Thanks
    is the server still working? Because its loading very long

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    1. Once the VPS Expires not renewing it, yea the server sucks, i didnt update anything, fuck you all.
    2. Requesting a Ban For Ban Evasion, I am @marceliino , some of you may of known some of you may not have known, the reason i did not respond to the scam report was because i did not have access to the account @marceliino for months prior to the scam report, i was scammed out of my email that it was linked to, i would of dealt with it if i had the opportunity to but i did not, i knew i was going to be banned because i could not reply to the claim.
    3. Thanks/Etc to the people below, I'm never returning to this website.
    @Raple - My nigga
    @einaras - You a fukboi, but you cool. tons of fun in our get rich skype chat.
    @Riigged you cool.
    @059 - Again, I am truly sorry for being a scumbag and selling the private dupe method, I do not expect forgiveness, as if the roles were reversed I most likely would not forgive you. But i just want you to know I sincerely regret my actions, good luck in life.
    @Orbit - Fuck you, Hippocratic dumb-ass, not gonna explain why, review his posts.
    @krazyshank you smart, good luck in life.
    anyone else i forgot, meh. but anyways,
    Marc signing off this forum for the last time.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BinaryBoss For This Useful Post:

einaras (10-05-2016),Kushala Daora (10-18-2016),Orbit (10-05-2016),Raple (10-04-2016)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123