QuestionNo recoil script info

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
No recoil script info
Hi there , So I know that you can't get VAC bans from scripts but OW bans.
But the thing is that I heard if you use no recoil scripts more frequently the game itself will ban you and give you something like untrusted or major disturbtion , My question is how much to play with no recoil scripts before the game finds out ? does it have any specific amount or time ?
Thanks
You're only allowed to bump once every 24 hours, please keep this in mind the next time.
No I can't be sure.
Quote Originally Posted by mortezaghafooriyazdi View Post
Ok , Sorry.
thanks for the advice
you will probaly get untrusted if your recoil is perfect for a decent amount of time
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post


you will probaly get untrusted if your recoil is perfect for a decent amount of time

so if I turn on/off like every match or two I should be safe ??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


Ofcourse this gives o guarantee.
Maybe 1 match is already to much. Unless you try, you'll never find out
is there anyway to make a script for non perfect recoil control and be safe for 100% ??
Quote Originally Posted by mortezaghafooriyazdi View Post
so if I turn on/off like every match or two I should be safe ??

- - - Updated - - -



is there anyway to make a script for non perfect recoil control and be safe for 100% ??
ofcourse you can add randoms to prevent detection
Quote Originally Posted by mortezaghafooriyazdi View Post
so if I turn on/off like every match or two I should be safe ??

- - - Updated - - -



is there anyway to make a script for non perfect recoil control and be safe for 100% ??
you can used every 2 other rounds
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


ofcourse you can add randoms to prevent detection
how to do that ?? can you help me with it (I'm really a total noob when it comes to programming and stuff) . Like only the first 6 or 7 hits go perfect then it randoms , will that work ?
Quote Originally Posted by mortezaghafooriyazdi View Post
how to do that ?? can you help me with it (I'm really a total noob when it comes to programming and stuff) . Like only the first 6 or 7 hits go perfect then it randoms , will that work ?
If you don't know about randoms, you probably can't make an RCS eighter.
I suggest you learn the language first, and you'll find out real soon as it's one of the basics.
Just do it every 2nd competitive match. Or turn it on/off every 2nd round
Quote Originally Posted by Pschytex View Post
Just do it every 2nd competitive match. Or turn it on/off every 2nd round
Ofcourse this gives o guarantee.
Maybe 1 match is already to much. Unless you try, you'll never find out
Quote Originally Posted by mortezaghafooriyazdi View Post
I heard if you use no recoil scripts more frequently the game itself will ban you and give you something like untrusted or major disturbtion.
I've been playing with RCS for over a year now without any repercussions. Where did you hear this? Can anyone confirm?
Quote Originally Posted by bobibops View Post
I've been playing with RCS for over a year now without any repercussions. Where did you hear this? Can anyone confirm?
My account got banned because of RCS scripts , Then I went and searched for the reason and found that the game it self detects if your recoil is perfect and bans you automatically. which RCS have you been using ? and do you play comp with it ??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


If you don't know about randoms, you probably can't make an RCS eighter.
I suggest you learn the language first, and you'll find out real soon as it's one of the basics.
Ok Thanks for your help
I'd say if some one made a complete tutorial of how to make rcs scripts in AHK... Then they'd get rewarded...
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?