QuestionNo recoil script info

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Pschytex View Post
I'd say if some one made a complete tutorial of how to make rcs scripts in AHK... Then they'd get rewarded...
I totally agree
./2short
Quote Originally Posted by mortezaghafooriyazdi View Post
My account got banned because of RCS scripts , Then I went and searched for the reason and found that the game it self detects if your recoil is perfect and bans you automatically. which RCS have you been using ? and do you play comp with it ??
I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on whoever said that. I've been playing competitive with RCS at least 3 games per day for at least two years and haven't gotten banned. I use Pean's ahk twosync script since it's a tad smoother than his normal one. Just google it and you can find it.
Quote Originally Posted by lolikek View Post
I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on whoever said that. I've been playing competitive with RCS at least 3 games per day for at least two years and haven't gotten banned. I use Pean's ahk twosync script since it's a tad smoother than his normal one. Just google it and you can find it.
Alright , thanks a lot dude , really appreciate it.
Then maybe use your mouse's macro engine? I remember that Bloody mouses had that feature back in days.
The game detects perfect recoil control. I don't if it it's per shot or if it detects it based on movement but adding a random movement should prevent bans.
Do you have proof that the game detects perfect recoil control, or what ever?
Quote Originally Posted by danielokk9 View Post
Do you have proof that the game detects perfect recoil control, or what ever?
My only proof is that I got banned on an account that just used no recoil scripts on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally I found what I was looking for , Read below :

Permanently Untrusted Ban:
This is probably the most misunderstood type of ban and most often correlated with a VAC ban. A Permanently Untrusted ban will initially require you to log-in on your CS:GO account for it to be noticed. It is NOT a normal VAC ban and normally takes up to 12+hours to show up on your profile as a VAC ban. It isn't a 'true' VAC ban though, however. I will explain further below. For now, just stay knowing that in case your account gets Permanently Untrusted, you will see a red bar in-game that saying: "Global Cooldown; This account is permanently Untrusted".

So, what does this mean? First of all, I want to reiterate the following once again: this is NOT a traditional VAC ban. It turns into a VAC ban on your profile, but is NOT a VAC ban like the first one, shown above. Notice that it says Global Cooldown and is a red bar. A Permanently Untrusted ban is slightly different from a VAC ban and important in knowing why you were banned via hacks. Basically, a Permanently Untrusted ban means that the game was scanning your actions and picked up snapping to specific bones, perfect recoil control, or firing as soon as your crosshair made contact with an enemie's body, (triggerbotting near 0ms delay). This ban has nothing to do with the hack you used on your account being [Detected] or how many times you were reported for hacking.

It does not come down to scanning your computer's memory and detecting an already [Detected] hack running on it, which is what causes a VAC ban, but to picking up suspicious actions made by you/the player REPEATEDLY. If you do it once, then the system will not flag your account. However, if you do it consistently, it will. This is common when people never toggle off or rage hack in casual/deathmatch maps and is the most likely cause of a ban in casual because people cannot be overwatched in it. The system itself knows you were hacking, but because the hack was not detected by VAC, it is not considered as a VAC ban. However, the system converts it to a VAC ban on your profile to prevent you from playing other Source games. The hack you played with on your account was NOT [Detected], however, your suspicious actions were. This can be avoided by playing with slow AIM hacks, toggling off (mo one knows the exact percentage of the time you have to snap/recoil/trigger to get banned, but less than 75% should be safe), or not using any hacks that affect your aim, recoil, or trigger.

thanks to Fang420x for the tutorial of different types of bans.
as you see above , the game actually detects perfect recoil , so any ideas on how to avoid getting this kind of ban ?
Bump !
Can anyone post some examples of randoms in scripts so we can 100% avoid this ban ?
Quote Originally Posted by mortezaghafooriyazdi View Post
Bump !
Can anyone post some examples of randoms in scripts so we can 100% avoid this ban ?
you'll have to make that yourself, luckily it's super easy to do
Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post


you'll have to make that yourself, luckily it's super easy to do
Thanks man , Somehow I managed to add some randomeness to the pattern but there is another simple question I would ask , Can I PM you on private ?
Quote Originally Posted by mortezaghafooriyazdi View Post
Bump !
Can anyone post some examples of randoms in scripts so we can 100% avoid this ban ?
just alter ur in game sensitivity n script sensitivity a bit it will be randomize...........
Quote Originally Posted by goldenfifa View Post
just alter ur in game sensitivity n script sensitivity a bit it will be randomize...........
oh I didn't think that way.
thanks for the tip
I've been using Pean's AHK No Recoil for maybe a year and have only recently edited to be more human with only the downwards pull part of the script being active and more points that the scripts move to to create a smoother Anti-Recoil. I got no VACs on any of my accounts that i smurf on or use public scripts. you should be fine unless Volvo changes VAC to detect AHK and i doubt that.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been using Pean's AHK No Recoil for maybe a year and have only recently edited to be more human with only the downwards pull part of the script being active and more points that the scripts move to to create a smoother Anti-Recoil. I got no VACs on any of my accounts that i smurf on or use public scripts. you should be fine unless Volvo changes VAC to detect AHK and i doubt that.
Quote Originally Posted by memelord3699 View Post
I've been using Pean's AHK No Recoil for maybe a year and have only recently edited to be more human with only the downwards pull part of the script being active and more points that the scripts move to to create a smoother Anti-Recoil. I got no VACs on any of my accounts that i smurf on or use public scripts. you should be fine unless Volvo changes VAC to detect AHK and i doubt that.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been using Pean's AHK No Recoil for maybe a year and have only recently edited to be more human with only the downwards pull part of the script being active and more points that the scripts move to to create a smoother Anti-Recoil. I got no VACs on any of my accounts that i smurf on or use public scripts. you should be fine unless Volvo changes VAC to detect AHK and i doubt that.
I also edited it to have some 4-5 random shots in the middle and totally random at the end of the pattern , I just wanted to make sure that it's 100% safe now to use it
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?