ExclamationHype Beasts INC

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Hype Beasts INC
Anybody here ready for the Yeezy 750 Drop On the 15th!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully Will Bot A Few Pairs
Also any Fashion Heads Here Lets Talk Bape,Supreme,Y3 etc.
If you pay for Yeezy's you're a J.
Quote Originally Posted by AceStyx View Post
If you pay for Yeezy's you're a J.
dafuq is a j ahha
Probably the worst Yeezy ever.
Doing it for the money not the look
Quote Originally Posted by Rem. View Post
Doing it for the money not the look
You need some help.

Yeezys look fucking gay and the price tag's gay
Quote Originally Posted by Dagger View Post
You need some help.

Yeezys look fucking gay and the price tag's gay
You're a fucking idiot i already said i was doing it for the money lmfaooo
obviously you don't know how reselling works??
Also the initial Price tag isn't bad at all and you obviously don't know how that works either LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xiolest View Post
Not gunna lie even I wouldn't get those yeezy's but if a customer wants it then fine.
The one person that understands lmaoo
Not gunna lie even I wouldn't get those yeezy's but if a customer wants it then fine.
Nope fuck yeezys. Idiots buy it cause Kenya has his name on it. What retards.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
Nope fuck yeezys. Idiots buy it cause Kenya has his name on it. What retards.
makes for easyyy money

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
I would get the grey/white 350 v2's whenever they drop... if they drop...
probably late next year
I'm into that shit but i don't like the 750's i don't think i could rock em.
ez money if i can get a bot maybe i will start flippin shoes lul
Still haven't got the 350 v2's yet so I'll properly wait for a while before getting these
I would get the grey/white 350 v2's whenever they drop... if they drop...
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us