SoldI NEED A NIKE.COM REFUNDER

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I NEED A NIKE.COM REFUNDER
Hello there. I've just ordered new Nikes, and so I'm looking for some refunder.
Contact skype: ******hearthstonepassion
Add me and name your price.
Cheers!
up it goes
Why can't you just do it yourself? Just wondering, not trying to be rude or anything.
Quote Originally Posted by mrmanchild View Post
Why can't you just do it yourself? Just wondering, not trying to be rude or anything.
Maybe he doesn't know how to?
What country?
Not trying to be a jerk, but you are a sucker if you are paying other people for clothing/shoe refunds. Unless you don't have access to a US phone which would make it a bit more difficult to set up VoIP but I assume you are in the states if you need a refund.

Order 1 expensive item, and 2-3 cheap items (just search by price low to high and pick a few random ones). Try and pick items that have some weight, like a pair of flip flops or a sweater instead of shoelaces/socks. Call 2 days after the package arrives:

"Are you sending my order in multiple packages? I got the _____ and _____ but I didn't receive the <expensive item>. Do you have a tracking number for that?"

Remember to be pleasant and don't sound stressed or anxious. Be chill, and be very polite: "Take your time, I'm not in a rush" "How is your day going?" "Man I just had such a hard test it's been quite a day.", etc.

Your success will be determined by how much the rep likes you and how much they want to help you. Of course they have the power to issue a refund/replacement. The only question is do they want to?

Practice makes perfect, only one way to learn. Start with zappos they are the easiest I think.

TL;DR Order multiple items, refund expensive one.
To all of you guys.
I can do it on my own, but I heard that its pretty hard to do it on nike, also on 3/4 of refund tries they start investigation.
Which means I prefer to hire someone really experienced, to do it for me.
@Mlesna EU here. But I ordered from nike.com (thats international page).
Also @Wyo took up a challenge. We will see how it's going to be.
Alright, closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?