WTBNEED BTC HAVE PP

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
NEED BTC HAVE PP
Hello ,
I need some bitcoin and I have 150$ paypal, not doing any murderous rates. Let me know ASAP.

Skype:Chaotic
what rates are you offering?
Add me Skype: rotmgduck ([MPGH] DestinyTime)
Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
Hello ,
I need some bitcoin and I have 150$ paypal, not doing any murderous rates. Let me know ASAP.

Skype:Chaotic
I can do 12% if you'd like
what's rate you expect?
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin99 View Post
what's rate you expect?
Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
I can do 12% if you'd like
Sorry guys, this has been done for ages.
@DarkLordXYZ @Hova @Psychotic please close.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?