CoolWTSUberUber - REFERRALS from 3.5$ | UBER FREE RIDES| WORLDWIDE | LEGIT

Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11
UberUber - REFERRALS from 3.5$ | UBER FREE RIDES| WORLDWIDE | LEGIT




5 х Vouch orders are available if your account is older than 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
@ @UberUberService

Can you provide some proof?

Thanks! (If you want you can edit your thread and add it in).
I can make 5 referrals for free to 5 users(registration 6+ months) for vouches.
Also added proof of account to the thread.

There was a mistake in "skype add contact", add me 1 more time, who already did it.
Quote Originally Posted by UberUberService View Post
I can make 5 referrals for free to 5 users(registration 6+ months) for vouches.
Also added proof of account to the thread.
Added on skype
Quote Originally Posted by UberUberService View Post
I can make 5 referrals for free to 5 users(registration 6+ months) for vouches.
Also added proof of account to the thread.

There was a mistake in "skype add contact", add me 1 more time, who already did it.
Can I get a vouch copy? I will post proof. Messaging you on skype now. Also you can't give out vouch copies to people below 1500 posts. I mean you can but not reliable I guess.
+Vouch , got a referral code for free to test
Can I get a vouch copy?
Amazing servie would recommend
Write me on skype or telegram or PM. Write that you are for vouch and leave your Mpgh link account, uber promo code and country you are leaving.

2 out of 5 vouch are left.
Quote Originally Posted by UberUberService View Post
Write me on skype or telegram or PM. Write that you are for vouch and leave your Mpgh link account, uber promo code and country you are leaving.

2 out of 5 vouch are left.
my skype is cold0n3 I'm interested
Quote Originally Posted by UberUberService View Post
Write me on skype or telegram or PM. Write that you are for vouch and leave your Mpgh link account, uber promo code and country you are leaving.

2 out of 5 vouch are left.
You never got back to me. Hmu on skype
the free ride is only 10euros in my country.
so 3.5 usd is not worth.
can you reduce your fee?
Just added you on skype!
Very interested! Just waiting for a vouch!
I got vouch for one ride free. it is work and legit. Thank
Posts 1–15 of 154 · Page 1 of 11

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?