Aimbot, Wallhack, ESP & More || Detected

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Aimbot, Wallhack, ESP & More || Detected
Hi guys!

This is my first release.
It's fully internal and 0815 hook, so better just just it in Redacted to have some fun ^^

Open menu with insert, navigate with arrow keys and leave sub menus with delete...

It has some fails, but I was bored and it's free so

Features:
Aimbot
ESP
Wallhack
OnScreen Radar
and some more

Scans:
https://virustotal.com/en/file/87f0d...is/1470753350/ⓘ.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/vdrobmzd2vⓘ.

Screen:


Have fun!
Big Hex0r_mpgh.net.rar17 KB · 5,132 downloads Clean
IT SAYS THAT IT IS D SO WHATS THE POINT OF DOWNLOADING IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET BANNED
Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEBREIT28 View Post
IT SAYS THAT IT IS D SO WHATS THE POINT OF DOWNLOADING IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET BANNED
Duh redacted
/Approved. Post back results and as always, use at your own risk.
I was so disappointed when this doesn't even work and i had my hopes up for nothing i just tried injecting it and got null inject error bullshit
sry to say that, but how shall we install it ? i installed it but idk where should i put it. thx for reply ^^
Its a nice Hack. If it had no-spray and a slightly better aimbot it would be a great rage hack. I wouldnt say its a great legit cheat. The only 2 problens that there are is the detection and that bo2 has a great anti cheat for rage Nice work and keep it up.
Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
Its a nice Hack. If it had no-spray and a slightly better aimbot it would be a great rage hack. I wouldnt say its a great legit cheat. The only 2 problens that there are is the detection and that bo2 has a great anti cheat for rage Nice work and keep it up.
How did u successfully injected the hack and what injector did u use ?
I needed this 1 week ago xD
I used Extreme Injector. If you know injecting its normal. If you dont even know how to just watch a video.
Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
I used Extreme Injector. If you know injecting its normal. If you dont even know how to just watch a video.
Iam not new at hacking and i used extreme injector for years now but i seem to cannot inject this hack into bo2 due to an "Null error" ?
any ideas ?
My only guess would be to use manual map as injection method
Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
My only guess would be to use manual map as injection method
Tried all injections still has Null error =(
just making sure is "t6mpv43.exe" the right process to inject it in ?
Quote Originally Posted by drake101al View Post
Tried all injections still has Null error =(
just making sure is "t6mpv43.exe" the right process to inject it in ?
I got another version wich and I renamed it to t6mp.exe
For which redacted version? Nightly or T6?
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?