Aimbot, Wallhack, ESP & More || Detected

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ThisKillcam3 View Post
For which redacted version? Nightly or T6?
i dont know :/
im using the latest one from redacted.se

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
I got another version wich and I renamed it to t6mp.exe
Here is a picture of the problem https://gyazo.com/353ad1cdd20075f4cbde98b35a3dc154
Quote Originally Posted by drake101al View Post
Here is a picture of the problem https://gyazoⓘ.com/353ad1cdd20075f4cbde98b35a3dc154
I know the problem but I think I always fixed it by starting it as admin wich is a common mistake or sometimes only manual map works and these are also the only fixes I found on the internet.
Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
I know the problem but I think I always fixed it by starting it as admin wich is a common mistake or sometimes only manual map works and these are also the only fixes I found on the internet.
I already tried manual mapping before and ran as admin always but still the null error D: =(
iam windows 10 64 bit

Here is a picture of manual mapping with a different error https://gyazo.com/b28bdf6ba649e3e2999830c97cfac36a
Okay I have the same Problem sometimes one some games but I cant fix it myself
Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
Okay I have the same Problem sometimes one some games but I cant fix it myself
May i ask how did u renamed your black ops 2 processor name ? maybe i need to rename it like urs and it will inject ?
Quote Originally Posted by drake101al View Post
May i ask how did u renamed your black ops 2 processor name ? maybe i need to rename it like urs and it will inject ?
Right-click the exe and press rename xD
Quote Originally Posted by soeni77 View Post
Right-click the exe and press rename xD
That doesn't change the game process itself only its name...
i give up apparently this hack doesn't really work on redacted :/
Quote Originally Posted by drake101al View Post
That doesn't change the game process itself only its name...
i give up apparently this hack doesn't really work on redacted :/
It does...
why am i looking up with this hack?
Quote Originally Posted by ThisKillcam3 View Post
For which redacted version? Nightly or T6?
Hack works for every version (pattern scanning)
Whats the controls?
Quote Originally Posted by EzzaY View Post
Whats the controls?
Use your arrow keys
hack does not work on custom games (redacted) it points the curser into the sky.
Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEBREIT28 View Post
WHATS THE POINT OF DOWNLOADING IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET BANNED
He said its for redacted, NOT steam...
Why do you release if its detected!
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us