Aimbot, Wallhack, ESP & More || Detected

Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4
Hacks
I used this cheat for a week and still havent got banned yet i recommend it as undetected so far.
i have installed etc but it dont walks its just bugging and looking in the sky :P
Works pretty well and I'm not on Redacted too.
Quote Originally Posted by AdventureCap View Post
Why do you release if its detected!
To use it in redacted or similar dumbass
Do you hit "enter" for the cheat to work?
it works really well I can finally go online and cheat,Aimbot is really good esp is good,+++++
So while using the Aimbot, i just stare wildy at the sky and when i shoot i get zero hitmarkers. i must be doing something wrong lol
makes me look up into the sky. rest of the hack works fine except for the aimbot.
I injected it i did it for like 6 hours got banned,it was worth it tho it was hella good !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by script kiddy View Post
makes me look up into the sky. rest of the hack works fine except for the aimbot.
Aimbot worked fine
Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal12342 View Post
I injected it i did it for like 6 hours got banned,it was worth it tho it was hella good !

- - - Updated - - -



Aimbot worked fine
what did you use to inject?
Quote Originally Posted by awtztoinkz19 View Post
so it this detected now?
Well maybe you should read the title. It's been detected since it was uploaded.
Pretty sure he uploaded it for redacted.
When I inject this hack, literally nothing happens. when I hit insert nothing pops up. I have the redacted v2 Lan does that one not work with this mod? I open the game with t6mpv43.exe and I inject it into that program. and nothing happens. :/ Any help?
Quote Originally Posted by NiemandInteresiertEss View Post
Hey can someone tell me a good Injector/Link me one?^^
extreme is a good injector. But it's detectable so I wouldn't use it unless it's a vac disabled game. And this tool is already detected so, it wouldn't matter if you used extreme injector with it
Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?