Omegalos' FITBIT SERVICE | CHEAP AND FAST | SHIPPING WORLDWIDE Proof of service Proof ADD ME ON SKYPE omegistos1
Hello @Omegalos , I see you started a nice service in here. I would like to ask if there is any vouch copy left ? If yeah I would like to take it. I will post HQ vouch copy post with photos info and that stuff. My skype: ElegantMouse or just quote my post.
Originally Posted by Hentai If possible I'll like to take a vouch copy. Skype: youaretradingwithatrustedguyⓘ I shall do a vouch for Heaven
Originally Posted by Omegalos I shall do a vouch for Heaven Can I get a vouch copy for Blaze? Hmu on skype. If not, may I get it discounted?
Originally Posted by Sunrise Can I get a vouch copy for Blaze? Hmu on skype. If not, may I get it discounted? one vouch is enough, hmu on skype if you want to order though
I have bought the items "Fitbit Blaze" . Waiting for confirmation from OP Update : 27 September 2016 : Confirmation received. Waiting for the tracking number