QuestionHow to make a gmod bypass?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
How to make a gmod bypass?
Any videos or sources that can be updated? I will release a new bypass every time it is patched if I can learn how to do it.

Thanks if someone could share!

-Babyhamsta

PS I know I look like a noob but, I have been here from 2014. Almost 2013.

I just never posted :L
just paste from cvar3 and make it an injectable
Wait really? I don't think that will bypass !cake tho.
obviously it wont bypass cake you fucking moron
Quote Originally Posted by babyhamsta View Post
Wait really? I don't think that will bypass !cake tho.
If you think that won't bypass !CAC then you won't be able to make a !CAC bypass.
Why tho? Will that work and bypass it? Or do I need to edit things in it for it to work?
Quote Originally Posted by babyhamsta View Post
Why tho? Will that work and bypass it? Or do I need to edit things in it for it to work?
you're not going to figure out how to bypass cac
Why not?

I don't see why I couldn't I just need some help with some stuff. I know how to code some things.
Quote Originally Posted by babyhamsta View Post
Why not?

I don't see why I couldn't I just need some help with some stuff. I know how to code some things.
If you really want to bypass !CAC then you'll have to unobfuscate vehicle.lua, decrypt all the payloads, and then find a vulnerability in the code.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyaegha View Post
If you really want to bypass !CAC then you'll have to unobfuscate vehicle.lua, decrypt all the payloads, and then find a vulnerability in the code.
There are multiple ways to do this, and you sir have not even "bypassed" cac. If you knew what you were doing then you wouldn't get detected in the first place.
wtf i bypass cac in 1 line with script hook (older versions ) and newer with one detour so wtf !
If the community knew it and was so nice, it's already patched..
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?