LightbulbSolvedNeed 100% savegame

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Need 100% savegame
Hello, as the title says, I need savegame for the game. Can someone help me?
Take my save, I have completed the campaign at 100% (manuals,codex)

Remove the space between file and dropper
Hey man, do you know if I can get banned doing this?
Link don't work

Edit: It works!!! Thank YOU!!!!


Quote Originally Posted by Ingush_Zaur View Post
Thank YOU!
Can you Help me when i click on the link ( i deleted the Space File - Dropper < File.Dropper but i come ever time to the main site
Quote Originally Posted by GODraxx View Post
Can you Help me when i click on the link ( i deleted the Space File - Dropper < File.Dropper but i come ever time to the main site
Check your Inbox!
Quote Originally Posted by GODraxx View Post
Can you Help me when i click on the link ( i deleted the Space File - Dropper < File.Dropper but i come ever time to the main site
You need to delete %20

Quote Originally Posted by Ingush_Zaur View Post
Thank YOU!
Np Do you have unlocked the origin achievements too ?
Quote Originally Posted by Keepinmind View Post
You need to delete %20



Np Do you have unlocked the origin achievements too ?
No. I need to play the Mission again.

And do you have SaveGame for Battlefield Hardline?
Quote Originally Posted by Keepinmind View Post
You need to delete %20



Np Do you have unlocked the origin achievements too ?
Thx man <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ingush_Zaur View Post
No. I need to play the Mission again.

And do you have SaveGame for Battlefield Hardline?
What do you mean with you need to play the Mission Again ? ( Full mission or you go in the mission and leave again ? )
Quote Originally Posted by Keepinmind View Post
Take my save, I have completed the campaign at 100% (manuals,codex)

Remove the space between file and dropper
Next time don't post an outside download link and upload it as an attachment instead with proper virus scans because it could lead to a permanent ban.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php
We don't want our users exposed to potential viruses.

----

Anywho, it seems like OP got things solved.
No, it's only for the campaign, they don't care at all.

If you can test it guys, so I can know if the save works on another accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by Keepinmind View Post
No, it's only for the campaign, they don't care at all.

If you can test it guys, so I can know if the save works on another accounts.
Can you Help me when i click on the link ( i deleted the Space File - Dropper < File.Dropper but i come ever time to the main site
No sorry, can you check in your codex page in multiplayer to see if they are completed ?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us